SEQUEL - Chapter 48

So, I know I've promised I would write more, but I just have 200 chapters to tell this story, so I just have a very long chapter for you which I would normally cut at least once. So this is like three chapters to be honest. I really tried to write fluff, I really did but you guys know me by now, so yeah, I can understand when you're not all that happy. There is a dream in the chapter, it might be confusing in the beginning, but it's pretty easy to figure out what the dream is, so just a little warning. I hope you all enjoy it, let me know what you think, comments are a great joy to me. Soooo. Cheers!

<><><>

Breaking the kiss for a moment, Max simply had to savour the moment, his hands in Joanna's hair, her chest raising with every breath she took, her lips redded from kissing and her intelligent blue eyes, Jesus they were something else. The hottest fires burn blue, and her eyes were no exception.

"What?" Joanna wondered, a confused smile blooming on her lips. Max can't remember when he had seen her smile like this the last time when it wasn't directed at their son.

Growing impatient as so often, Joanna moved to bridge the distance between their lips, causing her hair to slip through Max's fingers as she moved only to chase a kiss, which Max gave her, their lips meeting softly and passionately. But then pulled back again, earning himself an impatient and displaced gran from the Austrian, who was holding tightly onto the Dutchman from beneath him by now. One hand around his back and the other reaching his shoulder.

"Max." She whined unhappily, while her fiancé couldn't stop grinning.

"Just let me look at you for a sec." Max muttered, which caused a blush to raise on Joanna's cheeks, before her hold weakened and she allowed herself to sink back into the bed, her eyes always on Max, not moving away for a single moment, her hair spilled over the pillow while her hands slid down to weakly hold onto his biceps.

"It's not like you haven't see everything already multiple times." Joanna muttered, before lifting her hand for only her fingertips to brush Max's chin.

"It's not like I will ever get enough." Max muttered back before leaning down and sealing their lips together. Max always used to kiss softly, to brush his lips over hers, before capturing them, his stumble tingling, setting her nerves on fire, but by God, Joanna wouldn't want it any other way. She loved Max's way of kissing, it had so much more meaning, it felt intime if he kissed her. Joanna liked to think that he needs her like air, and these kisses just made her believe it more. Max always kissed with meaning, all the emotions he normally didn't address laying withing the simple contact between their lips. It was everything.

"I'm hot." Joanna mumbled, between kisses, causing Max to grin, before pressing a kiss to the underside of her jaw.

"Yes, you are." He smirked, which caused Joanna to roll her eyes equally as amused.

"What I meant is that I'm wearing too many clothes and so do you." The Austrian clarified, before sitting up which forced Max to sit back on his heels as well. He slowly let his hands slip of her body, while watching Joanna tug her shirt free before pulling it over her head and throwing it into the room.

Years ago, his hands would have stayed on her, unable to not touch, to not be close, but he had learned over the years, that there was no reason to rush things, to tear clothes apart, she was his for as long as they wanted. He would watch her undress, enjoy the show, enjoy the glance in her eyes, as she reached around her back and unhooked her bra, only to brush the straps with her fingertips from her shoulders, never breaking eye contact.

"Are you letting me do all the work tonight?" Joanna asked as she leaned forward to grab the rim of Max's shirt, before pressing a kiss to his lips, which she broke soon after in order to pull Max's shirt over his head as well.