Chapter 26

Waking up the next day, Joanna was ready to meet her creator. No more. She was done. Never in her whole life was she feeling as terrible as on that horrible day, waking up in a camper. Looking around, Joanna realized that it must have been one of the fanciest campers she had ever seen or it was another driver's motorhome. That one seemed more realistic. Trying to sit up, Joanna groaned at the light which was filtering into the room. Narrowing her eyes, Joanna realized that the light was coming from the open door and the soft thing she had been leaning her head on was no other than Roscow.

"Morning there." Smiling at the dog once, Joanna brushed her hand over his head carefully, before turning around. After all these years and the many times she had been in Lewis trailer, she knew that this one was defiantly not his, which left her still with the question of where she was and why on earth nobody else was here.

Westling the mountain of duvets and blankets of her, Joanna thought she had seen her own as well, but she couldn't care for that all too much at the moment. She had to find the rest of the drunk and irresponsible drivers before the media realized what they've done last night.

"Where is your dad, hm?" She asked Roscow, who simply flopped down next to her, before rolling onto his back, so the Austrian would crawl his belly, which she of course did, Joanna was weak for the adorable bulldog after all.

Slowly getting up from the floor, Joanna was about to leave the trailer, but Roscow moved to the closed bathroom door, which caused the Austrian to raise an eyebrow before she moved to open it, only to be met with Toto, which caused Joanna to simply kick his shoes to see if he was still moving, apparently he was.

Allowing Roscow to climb on the Austrian team principal's chest, well Joanna was simply to hangover to stop the bulldog, she kneeled down while trying her best not to vomit on the older Austrian.

Shaking his shoulder, Toto groaned at her, before calling her Susie and telling her to let him sleep some more, which resulted in another loud moan, but not from Joanna nor Toto. Pulling the shower curtain back, Joanna was met with a confused-looking Christian Horner, who was nothing more than a heap on the floor of the shower.

"What the fuck." The Austrian muttered, which caused Toto, who was still more asleep than awake to tell her off for her fool language.

"You know what. I was never here to witness this, okay?" Joanna asked Christian, who only shrugged, before kicking Toto, as good as he could.

"It's not our fault that we're here. Daniel called me in the middle of the night to tell me you guys are at some backyard cockfight where Max dragged you because Jenson wanted to experience something original Belgian."

"A what?!" The younger Austrian asked horrified.

"Not what you think. He means a ... Hahnenkampf." Toto muttered, gesturing around with his hands while searching for the right word, before explaining to Joanna in German what the Brit had meant with his statement. Roosters, not actual well you know.

Slowly sitting up while brushing his hand over his face, Toto looked around, before asking Joanna where exactly they've ended up, which caused the younger Austrian to shrug.

"The last thing I remember is dancing on the counter in that bar and stumbling into Max's arms," Joanna said, which caused Christian to nod. Seemed like he was awake enough now to play the team principal again.

The Brit left the bathroom, while Joanna helped Toto to his feet, before Christian came back, telling them that they were the only ones in the trailer which apparently belong to Fernando, which is why it was so unfamiliar to Joanna.

Leaving the trailer, Joanna walked over to Jenson's before knocking but she didn't find anyone. Neither in Daniel's motorhome or Lewis's, which began to worry the Austrian.