Chapter 16

Barging into Lewis's room was the only thing Joanna could think of right now, so she did exactly that. What she hadn't expected was a very naked Nico lying on the bed and Lewis, who was just wearing white boxer shorts standing in the middle of the room.

"God, Can't you lock the door when you're doing that what if someone else had come in?!" Joanna shrieked, while she turned around and held her hands over her eyes, which caused Lewis to snicker. 

"To be true someone else coming wasn't really my concern right now, darling," Nico said, not amused by Joanna's presence in the first place. Why on earth couldn't she knock on doors before barging into someone else's room. 

"Simply gross. Why are you wasting your time with that?" Joanna asked Lewis gesturing at Nico after turning around, her hand was still covering her eyes, or where she thought Nico was sitting on the bed, before turning back around again. The Brit sat down on the bed, while Nico fished for his boxers, before putting them on as well. Sending Lewis a dark glance.

"Alright. We're wearing underwear. You can turn around." Lewis told her an amused grin playing around his lips. Nico was painfully aware that this gaze wasn't directed at him, not anymore. Sometimes he wondered why Joanna and the rest of "the lost kids" aka Daniel Ricciardo and Sebastian Vettel always seemed to need Lewis for everything. He is surprised that only one of the three has appeared here and not the entire collective. 

"I'm pretty sure I still don't want to look at you guys," Joanna muttered as she turned around. Her hand slowly sliding off her face, before she carefully opened one eye and then the other. Lewis was about to ask Joanna what brought her to them as the door swung open again and Sebastian barged into the room. Joanna had told them that she needed a reality check and that he should meet her in Lewis's room.

Looking as horrified as Joanna as she first had entered the room, but Sebastian warily eyed Joanna as well, which caused the Austrian to lift her hands, hoping that would show her innocence. Sebastian crossed his arms in front of his chest and lifted an eyebrow amused.

"So, no threesome then?" Sebastian joked, which caused Joanna to punch his arm. Sebastian and Joanna started to banter in German which Nico followed entertained, but Lewis understood not even one word, so he called for their attention after a few minutes.

"As much as I love you guys but why are you here? I'm kinda busy." Lewis wanted to know, which caused the smile to fall from Joanna's face. Both German-speaking intruders wore dark expressions now.

"Daniel," Joanna told him, which caused Lewis to reach out to the Austrian so she would come over and sit down with them, Sebastian followed close, flopping down on the floor, facing Joanna.

"What happened?" Nico wanted to know, which caused Joanna to look at him. She somehow forgot that he was there, but the question was why. He had told Joanna that it was over with him and Lewis. Maybe it was their goodbye she broke up now or he tried to fuck with her mind.

Joanna didn't see a point in keeping it a secret. Nico would know as soon as it reached the press, which would be soon than later, with the media circling them.

"The dickhead won't stop trying to mess with the babies. Mark got involved but Daniel didn't seem like he wanted to listen" She told them, which caused Lewis to shake his head.

"I'm sure he will see reason. Mark can be scary." He tried to reassure her, but Nico stopped him.

"Are you going to force him to stop?" The other Mercedes driver asked, which caused Lewis to look at him. Ready to argue, that, of course, she would try to speak with him again but never actually do something to hurt their friend, as this time Sebastian stopped him.