Starting it off

Intro
—————-
This takes place a thousand years ago.
——————
You're about the regular age in your village have already found a husband and begin to start a family. Most of the girls in your village have already found a husband and some are already pregnant starting their own lives. Many young men have come to your home asking tour father for your hand in marriage but they're always turned down by your father that thinks none of them have what it takes to take your hand in marriage. He would talk to them in extreme detail asking questions and if they were to answer too fast or too slow he would basically mark it off already knowing that they weren't enough for you. The men would bring many offerings for him but he would never accept them no matter how many animals or creatures he would be offered but today was different. Ryomen Sukuna, the one guy you never thought would ever come to your door did. Every girl in the village has always been head over heals for him and jealous of you because he would glance at you from time to time, but you never knew. Today he came to your door after watching and waiting as ever single man try and fail at taking your hand in marriage.

5/17/21