Interruption (NSFW PT. 3)

He moved one of his hands from your wrist to your neck. Your face was flushed with overwhelming pleasure as he moved his hips even faster thrusting nonstop. You raised your leg slowly to put it on his shoulder while keeping the position.

You moved your hand and lifted the blindfold up a little so you could see him from your right eyes. He moves his arms one by one letting you put your leg up. Returning his hands back to where they belonged, he looked down seeing your legs spread with one on his shoulder and the other on the ground to where someone could easily see what's you two were doing.

He groaned and let go of your hip with one hand and palmed your pussy to cover it. You moaned a little louder and opened your eyes to look at him. He looked at you and shook his head before leaning down and seductively whispering to you.

"I'm enjoying this position Hatchi. So don't fuck it up by showing everyone what's mine and what's yours. Got that princess?"

You nodded and smiled getting butterflies in your stomach listening to him call his dicks all yours. Just hearing this out loud and coming from him made you somehow hornier than before, never wanting this to end.

Ryomen smirked watching your face and moved two of his fingers inside of you slowly while keeping his palm in the line of view.

You kept eye contact until he decided to push against your g spot more then usual. Clenching around him, he closed his eyes and took a deep breath before sitting up and cursing under his breath. His grips on your body tightened causing some of his nails to scratch and leave marks on you again.

The sudden pain mixed in with pleasure made you whine and flinch. You moved your leg about to take it off of his shoulder but he grabbed it after letting go of your neck. He kissed your leg and slowly left hickeys all over from your ankle to your knee while letting his teeth run across your skin teasing a couple of bites here and there. You exhaled deeply while you closed your right eyes and watched every single thing he did to you.

"E-eacu- cuse me s-sir." At first the both of you didn't hear him but after a few more tries to get your attention, his voice had gotten a little louder.

"S-sir. Ryomen S-Sukuna-." He caught your attention causing you to open your uncovered eyes and look turning your head. Ryomen had heard the man but planned to ignore him, but when he noticed your attention get pulled in that direction, it made him growl under his breath and pause everything to turn to look at him.

It was a knight, he made eye contact with you and got distracted from what he came here to do as his eyes stuck with yours.

Sukuna slowly moved his hand from your mouth pulling his tongue out from your throat. You moaned deeply and let him move his hand away while exhaling before breathing heavily.

Ryomen let his tongue move back into his hand before he made the mouth disappear. He reached for his weapon grabbing and raising it in the blink of an eye. The sharp and already blood covered staff was less than an inch from the knights neck.

It happened so quick that no one saw it coming. Not even you.

"SPEAK. You piece of shit." Sukuna practically growled at him as his eyes glowed red trying to control himself in front of you. Just the quick movement made the knight piss his pants. He already didn't want to be the one to interrupt the both of you, now his life is being threatened for something that might not even matter to Ryomen.

"T-the com-mander se-ent me to receive y-you a-a-and your-.....well-." His eyes seemed to have struggled to peel away from you and the expression Ryomen has plastered onto your face.

"Me and my what." His grip tightened around his weapon ready to strike and end his whole existence as soon as he called you out of your name.

"Y-your....your....lady...figure." He was terrified hoping he didn't cross the line with the two of you.

You giggled hearing what he called you. "Lady figure." You mumbled under your breath and giggled to yourself since that was the first time someone's called you that.

Sukuna looked down at you seeing you still in an undisturbed mood so he doesn't go through with what he had planned. Instead he looked back at the man and asked him what his name was.

The knight finally looked at Ryomen and tried to straighten up. "C-Christopher s-Sir!"

"....Christopher huh?"

"Y-yes Sir."

"....since you managed not to disturb my Queen, I'll let you off with a warning. Now what is it that you want." Sukuna still had his weapon out and pointed at Christopher's neck.

"S-sir commander wanted me to come and inform you of our victory.....he says that you may have been too distracted so he wanted me to insure-"

"Im not an idiot! I can see what's around me. Get out of my sight. I'll leave when I see fit." When Ryomen raised his voice, Christopher jumped not knowing what he might do. When you heard them speak of the fight, it reminded you of where you two were so you looked around seeing the now quiet battle felid covered in remains, dirt, and fire.

"Y-yes sir!" He ran off to join the other knights in a panic. The both of you watched as he ran.

"Pathetic"

"Hmm?" You looked up at Sukuna and made eye contact with him.

"He intrupted us...I should have taken his head for it."

"It's fine....I wouldn't want you to be left here anyways." He examined your face and the way he had you laying on the ground.

Ryomen exhailed and took the rest of the blindfold off of you. He leaned down and kissed you deeply. "I don't care if I get left here. I'll carry you back the entire way if it means I get to finish with you." He kisses you again making you smile and feel beyond special.

"But it's such a long way back." You slowly moved your arms around his neck holding onto him tightly.

"That's not a problem for me." He smirked and moved his hands against your waist taking your kimono the rest of the way off. "And now that no one's around." He slowly reached under your kimono and caressed your warm and gentle skin as it came off of her. "I can simply have you... truly.... all to myself."

1149 words
12/16/22