Over Stimulation (Sukuna NSFW pt.2)

It's been hours and Sukuna hasn't let up not once. Over and over again you've begged for him so go gentle but of corse he never listened and made your body numb. It's been 6 almost 7 rounds now and he's taken you all around the house fucking against the walls, tables, counters, stairs, floors, and doors making the whole house smell like sex.

"Last round Princess don't fall asleep on me now" he moved you aginst the door and you're both upstairs and beyond over stimulated.

Everything is fragile at this point and the only reason why he's being this rough is because you tried to take control and tell him what to do. He made it his mission for you to know your place but something about that turned you on even more. His voice when you got on top was almost shaky and he almost caved. You craved to see it again but he tied your hands behind your back and kept you turned around and against the wall after learning his weakness was you.

"Lets go in the bedroom and I'll give you a break what do you say baby" your brain was scrambled from how much pleasure he put you through and it was taking over your body again and again. "Hmm?....come on princess speak to me-" since you couldn't form words you clenched around him tightly. You smirked hearing him groan but he pulled out and opened the door moving in the room with you quickly.

He pulled you over to the bed and let you fall to your knees on the floor. He moved and sat infront of you.

"Since you still don't know your damn place I'll make you suck till you can't do anything but admit to being my little slut." He laughed while
Griping your hair pulling you close to him. The room was real and untouched by the sex smell they left in the hall and it showed how much of a mess you both were. "Oh come on I thought you were all tough. You wanted more cum and I have yet to give you more since the first round come on my little Princess Slut suck my dick and get what you want." He slapped it against your cheek while laughing while you got the strength sitting up some.

He pulled your head closer and let you rub your bottom lip against his tip. you looked up at him making eye contact while slowly letting it slip into your mouth. Watching Ryomen bite his lip and hold in his grunts was everything. As you slowly moved your head down letting his tip slide against everything in your mouth his breathing sped up.

His grip on your hair tightened while you sucked his dick faster and rougher forcing him to call out your name and enjoy everything you did pleasing him. He shook his head and straightened himself back up and shoved your mouth down making you choke. He laughed at you till he pulled your head back up and all the way off watching your drool run from your lip and against his tip.

"Mmm can't handle it Princess huh" he laughed and bit his lip looking at your body covered in scratches and bruises from him trying to keep going while being so close all night.

"So fuckin sexy though as always. I mean just look at you. Covered in my markings...I wonder how we're gonna explain all these things to your father wen we go back today. It's already morning we're supposed to be on our way. What will he think when you come home pregnant with my seed I wonder-" you cut him off by moving your hand out of the rope he tied. He was so off guard asking himself how you could have done it he didn't have time to react and stop you from climbing on-top of him and sitting on him shoving his dick inside.

"Mmm I'm sorry What did you say?" You chuckled and started bouncing on him before he grabbed your hips to try and move you off. He was already over stimulated so it was no surprise how weak he was being with you taking control so randomly.

The bed creaked with the loud skin slapping coming from the both of you. Ryomen shook his head and tried to flip the both of you but you clenched each time he tried, making him throw his head back. "C-come on Princess let-....let me do it-MERCY-FUCK I-" you sped up feeling how much he was twitching he had to be on the edge.

After just three more Ryomen grabbed your waist and held you down as he came so much that it started to leak out. You both moaned and held onto each other while he emptied into you.

After falling on too of him completely exhausted he laughed and pulled out of you after he had finished.

You both fell asleep covered in bruises and scratches from one another. Last night was beyond perfect and at the same time you got the best tour of the house.

———————————————————————
This chapters short but for slightly obvious reasons.
Vote or comment so I know to update ❤️