Don't Forget. You Are Mine. (NSFW pt.2)

"You're so sexy when you're struggling to take me on Princess" he laughed and takes his top two arms and pulled your hands off of him. Your nails drew some blood from just how tight her grip was, but it heals right away while he put them up above your head and against the wall roughly.

"I-it's always your doing, Ryomen. You make me struggle with all of these damn surprises you keep giving me-" he moved and just the slightest thrust he gave you made your whole body shake and stutter.

"Hmm? I couldn't hear you over these moans you keep giving me." He smirked and laughed at how much you were under his control. And took advantage over every second of it.

He moved your legs up and onto his shoulders. "Don't move them baby. Got it?" You
Nodded but when you didn't say anything he put his thumb on your bottom lip. "Speak. Hurry up before I decide to stuff you with both my cocks. And we both know you can't even handle one yet so why push me."

You looked at him while breathing a little heavy trying to speak but can't get the words out. "Hmm?" He grinned knowing you wouldn't be able to answer now that he lifted your legs and forced himself to fit inside. He was so deep your brain was scrambled snapping back on topic over and over.

"Yes-AHH" before you got anything else out he quickly pulled out and shoved both inside of you half way. Your legs began to shake as blood slowly dripped down. Your breathing was out of control as he slowly pushed into you more and more.

He chuckled and enjoyed watching your back arch as far as possible while your wings Claire's and shook with your body. Ryomen knew he was hurting you but wanted to stretch you out as much as possible.

After sitting still for a few seconds of letting you breath he thrusted in all balls deep quickly then pulled out the way. Even though it was a quick second he pulled out giving you a break.

"You're that tight? Mmm. I'll let you breath but after that you're all mine" he reaches one hand down feeling on your body till he reaches your slit. He rubbed on you lightly and listened to your voice while weak moans came out your mouth.

Your wings were down and loose like the rest of your body along with your legs shaking while he slowly moved his fingers lower. He hooked his fingers around and pushed his middle two deep inside of you. Your body flinched but gently calmed while he moved his fingers in and out slowly.

"Mhmm R-Rayomen.....this is unlike you."

"Hmm? Gently pleasing my love?...don't get so comfortable Princess. I told you it was just for a second." He moved his body closer to you and suddenly you could feel something wet and warm like a tongue against your inner thigh moving up your leg.

You looked down quickly and saw a mouth on Sukuna's stomach. It's tongue gently licked and started playing with you in unison to his fingers thrusting in and out of you.

"Wha-"

"What...you thought I told you everything new?...now why would I do that and miss out on your perfect expressions" he laughed at the face you were making while he leaned in closer and kissed you. He stuffed his tongue in your mouth and down your throat making it hard for you to breath.

You held your breath but the second you did Ryomen picked up the pace with both his tongue and fingers.

In reaction you tried to take a breath and squeeze your legs together but was stoped by his hands grips getting tighter around your ankles keeping them open and on his shoulders, while your breathing was blocked by his kissing.

He kept you like this for 2 minutes and when he pulled away from your lips so did his fingers and other tongue. His hands let you go and let you drop down to the floor.

As you tried to catch your breath Sukuna laughed under his breath catching your attention making you look up at him.

From this angle he was standing over you and could see all of him. He was hard and leaking pre cum like crazy from both tips. Just seeing this made your body shake and get even more wet that you already were. Ryomen reached his hand up and licked his fingers cleaning them off from fingering you while looking down at you with his signature smirk.

"You like what you see Princess?" You nodded in response still trying to catch your breath. He chuckled and grabbed the back of your head pulling you closer while he stepped forward and moved one of his tips against to mouth wanting you to open it. "Good..cause you're gonna enjoy it I can tell." When you did he pulled you closer making you take as much as you could in your mouth. His grip tightened around your hair as he forces himself down your throat.

In both of your surprise there was just enough room. Your mouth was completely full and your throat barely had room to breath. "So you're throat can stretch huh...good to know hehe" he smirked and laughed at the thought. "Mmm let's save this for next time then. I wanna spend as much time as possible making my little pet choke from me face fucking her" he pulled himself out your mouth and there was pre all over your mouth and lips.

You took a deep breath and put your hand on your mouth but before you had time for anything else, Ryomen pulled you from the wall and moves you on your hands and knees being all rough with you.

He got down on his knees behind you and didn't hesitate to thrust into you. He kept one out so he could keep you as mobile as possible while he did this.

"Mmm see?...I know just what to do to get you ready down I princess." Since he stretched you out and face you time between then and now to rest, he's now a perfect fit for one.

"mmm yes you do baby-AAh!" He pulled all the way out and thrusted back in but this time all the way.

"Mmm Norte I couldn't hear you" he rubbed and felt on your body slowly and admired your markings and wings just in love with how they and you look in-front of him like this. "And you know better.....that's not my name Princess" he grabbed onto your hips tightly with two hands and the other two were on your shoulder and in your hair.

"I'm sorry....daddy-UUgh FUCK" with no warning at all he began to thrust into you with deep and hard thrusts but keeping them just above slow. He laughed and bit his lip watching your back arch and your feathers get all ruffed up. All of his grips got tighter as he heard your low and pleasure filled moans. He's sped up as he felt you clinch around him tightly.

"Mmm don't you forget Princess. You are Mine"

———————————————
Sorry for the long wait as usual lol 😅
Hope you enjoyed and I didn't expect for this version of my NSFW work to get attention like this. Anyways. Thanks for TB e support on the story. ❤️
10/11/21
1,260 words