Patients (NSFW) pt.1

Your grip tightened keeping his fingers between yours. Gradually your tears took over your whole voice getting weaker and a louder.

He couldn't stand it anymore. He turned around keeping his hand connected with yours but slowly moving to accommodate the new position they were in.

You were awake. Watching him turn you let him take care of you the way he wanted as you fell under his huge shadow from the campfire.

Wiping your eyes and kissing your forehead. "What's wrong. You can tell me." He moved the hair out of your face and continued wiping your eyes as the both of you made eye contact.

You continued to cry but choked back the tears when he spoke so careful and caring towards you. You reached up and held onto his hand on your cheek. He looked so concerned for you he didn't know what to do.

You shook your head and closed your eyes. "I'm sorry." He shook his head hearing your voice all broken.

"No no. I'm the one who should be apologizing. Not you." You shook your head and moved from his hands sitting up to leave. "Wait-" he shifted himself off the ground with his forearms quickly and held onto your arm but just as he did, he quickly let go as the last time he did this rang through his mind. This time he let you go. His eyes followed your wings and hair as you walked out through the willow leaves.

He sat up completely watching as you walked away from him yet again. That night he had to try sleeping without you, though now it would be harder now after getting a taste of what it felt like laying with you again.

The next day he gave you your space letting you go about your day. Watching from afar, a smile stayed on his face as he observed the joy fill you constantly until the sun set.

He went back to the willow tree and laid hoping you would come and lay with him. But you didn't. Not until 2 nights later. You peeked in past the leaves. Seeing him asleep, you snuck in and laid behind him again. Looking at his large back covering the light from the fire, you wanted to touch him but stoped yourself not wanting to wake him. So you turned facing away from him.

Feeling your presence, he let you lay next to him and didn't bother you.

Hours past and the both of you stayed asleep until he moved in his sleep restless being too uncomfortable. He turned facing you still sleeping, just the sounds of his movements were enough to wake you up.

His arms found their way to your waist where you quickly moved them so they laid just on your hips. Pausing and waiting to see if he'd move again, you listened to him hearing his breathing pick up in his as he dreamt .

His other hand reached and held onto your arm lightly while the ones he laid on rested under his head.

Letting his hands stay where they were, you laid your head back down. To be honest, though his touch was light, it helped you sleep.

But not long passed before you were woken up by his light and flustered voice in your ear.

Your eyes shot open.
~when did he get so close-~

his grip on your hip had tightened slightly as his hips moved pushing against your ass. He was rock hard already and by his voice he was having a wet dream just about you. By his lack of control you could guess it was a pretty vivid one.

His light and airy breaths made chills run down your spine. Each large bulge pushed against you in the most perfect spot as if it belonged there.

"Fuck-" you mumbled under your breath feeling his gentle and needy pressure wanting contact more than anything. He was turning you on and in one of the most surprising ways but you didn't give in. You just hoped it passed while he stayed asleep.

That is until you felt his pre rub against your lips. The feeling shot shivers up your spine. You'd forgotten the 'clothes' you both wore couldn't be called clothes at all. They just moved around his covering like it was nothing and continued to move where they belonged.

Feeling the touch between you both his voice cracked with a slight whimper before he moved his hips thrusting and rubbing you with his tip as the second moved between your thighs.

Part of you wanted to reach down and force him in already but the other part said to move away from him. But the curiosity got ahead of you. It'd been so long since you felt his warmth against you like this. It felt like something you'd always longed for.

As you reached down, he beat you to it by just moving his hips the right way, making it slip in slowly. The both of you gasped but instantly needed to feel more. He opened his eyes woken up by the feeling of how tight you'd gotten while away from him. His breathing hitched as he hesitated his movements not wanting to do something you didn't. Before he could say anything, you moved your hips easing him deeper.

He bit his lip and grabbed onto your hip tighter as he slowly thrusted deeper making both of your voices shake. "F-fuck you've gotten tight." You bit your lip and clenched around him at the sound of his voice so close to your ear, tightening your grip on his hand. It'd been forever since there was a struggle to make him fit, you'd almost forgotten how big he was if that was even possible.

Slowly he pushed deeper and only made it half way before you'd gotten too tight for him to force. He bit his lip and kissed your ear just before moving in and out slowly picking up the pace. You held your breath and leaned your head back into his chest. His eyes were glued on your expressions . It'd been so long he couldn't contain himself seeing how good he was making you feel.

He picked up the pace and somehow made his way deeper, stretching you. As you your breaths turned to moans and your moans turned to yells of pleasure, you spread your legs without even thinking about it. Sukuna grabbed that leg with his other hand holding it up and stuffed his two middle fingers down your throat with his another hand to keep your quiet.

"Only I get to hear your Angel Crys princess. It's no fair if anyone hears how good your husband can please. Isn't that right?" You nod and bite down on his fingers while sucking them as your eyes got heavy almost completely closed. "You act like such a hungry Slut for me baby. I fuckin love it. I don't know what to do with you." Watching how you act and cry out for him, he couldn't keep it together.

1193 words
8/31/23
Published 9/29/23