Just Don't Stop (NSFW Pt. 6)

Sukuna moved his thrusts quicker and harder each time that man called out for him. Knowing you didn't want him to keep this up while being so pissed, you reached up and put your hand in his hair griping it while you whined your words.

"Ryomen.... come on slow down" after you said that, you quickly recalled what he told you so long ago, you realised that might not be the best choice in words. "don't be u-upset. They're not gon-na stop u-s fro-m- AH" He took his mouth from your shoulder letting you lightly bleed while he kissed up your neck with his teeth dragging on you almost like he's teasing to bite you again.

Dragging them against you while he licked your skin, you got chills as he picked up the pace and held tight on your hips keeping you still while you yelled and moaned out for him for what seemed to be an hour until you both came together.

You clenched around him and bit your lip feeling his hands rub your skin and slap your ass ready to put the other one back in. While he got a little out of hand one of them slipped out in the middle of things. You reached and grabbed his hand before he could get it back into position. Taking deep breaths, you moved your body forward and out of his grip and off of his tip before turning around and pushing him to his back while climbing on top of him.

Though he grabbed your hips to try and move you off of him. You pushed down on his shoulders for him to stay put. Sukuna looked up at you and watched as his wife gently pushed her hair off her face and behind her ear and behind her shoulders, uncovering your body and face.

Just looking up at you made him bite his lip and look down at the two of you before you even grabbed him. His tips were already leaking as the other grew against and right under your hips.

He watched as your breathing moved your chest and shoulders showing off what was his under the candle light. With one move of his finger, all but the one candle at your bedside was blown out.

"That's much better." He mumbled under his breath as he watched as the dim candle light showed off what was there for both of you. The marks he left across your body made him smirk while the shine of your skin under the light made his tip twitch each time he looked at your breast, stomach, arms, waist, and thighs. For you, his muscles under the light made you wet just looking at him under you. As you looked at his arms, chest, cursed marks, and muscles.

him under more, you slowly became intimidated by the fact that you'd never done this before.

"What is it, you were so confident earlier...so why-"

You leaned down and kissed him to shut him up and it worked. Slowly, you started to grind against him. Two of his hands felt on your thighs caressing them as he slowly moved them up to your ass, feeling on you gently.

Feeling his chest move as his breathing picked up, you slowly stuck your tongue in his mouth making him tighten his grip on your ass just a little before you pulled away while sitting up. Your wings moved relaxing behind you as your feathers ruffled from excitement.

Sukuna moved forward not wanting you to pull away so soon but quickly stoped and gritted his teeth watching your every move. As you slowly sat up straight, you dragged your hands down his body while moving your hips gently, letting him feel how wet you are. But once you did that, he grabbed your hips pushing you down further, wanting to feel it and you against him more. He opened the mouth on his stomach and pulled you forward until you were on-top of it.

As much as you'd enjoy the feeling since he doesn't do it often, you moved his hands and went back to where you were.

Looking from his stomach to his face, you smirked lightly as you saw his aggravation start to peek through. While holding eye contact with him, you reached down taking one of his dicks in your hand gently holding onto it. Getting impatient, he reached for your hand to move it himself but you pushed it away.

Looking up at your face, he saw your eyes filled with lust and need. While looking down at him your nervousness went away because of how he reacted and treated you, needing you. He put the hand you pushed away behind his head and let you do what you wanted.

Watching him do this, you smiled lightly and scanned his body as you slowly started rubbing his tip in small circles with your thumb. Not wanting to seem like it felt as good as it already did, Ryomen just watched your thumb and body as if he was being mesmerized, which he sort of was. Once he looked at your eyes again, he couldn't help but praise you the way he wanted to.

Using the ability neither of you knew about by accident you made him do what you thought. Longing for him not to hold back what he was feeling, he dropped the act and bit the inside of his lip while caressing your ass and hips as he took slow deep breaths.

Seeing him slowly start to get flustered, you blushed and smiled to yourself while continuing to tease his tip till pre started leaking from both once again.

You watched as Sukunas eyes scanned your body and stayed on your stomach seeing and thinking about how deep he goes each time. Just looking at his tip past your bellybutton made him leak even more as he grew even more impatient.

Enjoying the show as you watched him dirty your thumb and make a mess on his stomach letting one lay untouched and in need of attention. Sukuna mumbled under his breath wanting you to hurry up and as he spoke to himself you slowly started to move your hand up and down.

Chills went over him as you moved on his lap at the same time. You leaned down and slowly licked his tip clean of the pre just before moving to the other tip and licking it slowly as it stayed out against his stomach and moving the other between your breast.

As you took your time with it, your hair slowly fell from behind your shoulders. Between being distracted by you and what you were doing, he reached and quickly caught your hair holding it back to make sure he could see each second of this.

You smirked lightly as you licked up his length and to his tip leaving the mess on his stomach as you picked it up and slid it into your mouth. His hands gripped your hair and rubbed your waist as you moved your head up and down twice before you moved to the one against your chest. After doing it again, you sat up and got your leg position ready just before lifting yourself and lining his tip up with your clit.

You took a small breath before moving your body and slowly letting it slide in easily. The two of you signed and moaned under your breaths feeling eachother just before you slowly sat down letting him push deeper with one while the other stayed out the way but ached for you.

Not wanting to push yourself so fast, you stayed with one while you slowly jerked off the other. Sukuna groaned and took deep breaths feeling you clench around him and rub him with your hand. He didn't know which one to focus on. The one he could see or the one he couldn't stand not to take control with.

Watching his face, you could practically read his mind. Seeing his expressions, you could tell it was beginning to race and this made yours race with the possibilities of what he wanted to do to you. You wanted to do so much but you were already struggling with this new position, feeling him deeper than ever.

As you thought about it more, you wanted to stay like this with him under you and him touching new and fragile places. Ryomen mumbled under his breath putting the cherry on top and making chills rush over your body.

"Don't stop princess"

"Please."

"Keep going."

"Squeeze me."

"Feel me"

"Hurry a-nd Fuck me already"

"Tease me. Do whatever the fuck you want."

"Just don't stop."

1471 words
4/30/23
Published 5/28/23