New life (NSFW) pt. 1

Things have been...strange but. For the first time. Everything finally felt....real.

Sukuna didn't let you out of his sight and kept you by his side no matter what. He was so protective over you that it felt comfortable. Of corse it was understandable since he had to watch over you for so long. Everything was perfect now that you were awake bjt he never wanted you to leave this "room". He said it was for your protection and that he's not sure if you should go out the room. It sounds weird why he wouldn't let you go but you respected what he wanted and waited for when he would let you leave the room with him.

It had been 3 days since you woke up and  he has been in and out of the room. Getti used to your higher and change in body and over all cursed energy is a lot on its own. But worrying and wondering where he's going all the time is starting to stress you out. Sure this room now has a lot of things for you but you haven't felt the sun on your skin in so long you're temper is shortening.

Today after you woke up Sukuna was in the room sharpening some weapons he brought in. You got up and rubbed your face then slowly sneaked over to him. Before you got within two feet of him he spoke.

"You're sneaking skills have gotten worse" he chuckled under his breath and could hear everything you did.

"Uuugh no fair" you moved closer to him and flopped down over his shoulders. Your wings Fanned out a little and your hair fell over your face and his shoulder. "Out of everything why such long hair."

"I like it" he looked at you and nodded. You shook your head and he nodded correcting you.

"It's down my back to my butt. And these wings. They're huge." You looked over your shoulder at them and playfully spread them and moved them around. He turned his head looking back at the weapons he was sharpening and continued.

You moved off of him and messed with the top of his kimono a little. "Sooooo" you moved your hair out your face. "What's different about you....you never told me."

"Nothing much" you paused and got so confused.

"Wha- Ryomen come on your more different than me."

"Not true. Your power has grown...and your breast and ass but. That's besides the point" he smirked and chuckled under his breath. Knowing how flustered his words make you and corse it worked. You were blushing and smiling nonstop while you got shills and your feathers were ruffled.

"Why do you do that. It's always on purpose too" you covered your face and stoped leaning on him.

"Because it's fun....and why not" he looked over his shoulder at you and when you moved your hands down he got up putting the weapons down.

As you watched him stand you got butterflies in your stomach just before he moved much closer to you and looked you in the eyes. He put an arm around your waist and pulled you even closer to where there was no room between the two of you. He looked down at you and scanned your face down your chest with his eyes. "You're still as attractive as the day I met you. So beautiful." He moved a hand up and moves your hair behind your ear. "So perfect....so gentle" he slowly moved a third hand and started to move your kimono off your shoulder. "So gentle and  soft at the touch" he looked in your eyes and noticed your two bottom ones forcefully closed. "Don't force yourself to be different. I don't care what you look like. You're my wife and lover. I always have and will love you Y/N"

His words made you smile and feel loved even more. He leaned down slowly and kisses you gently. His fourth hand reached and held onto your waist making his grip tighter. The third hand moved and hold onto your cheek while the kiss turned passionate. Your hands reached and held onto his kimono loosening it up a little.

You both began to make out and things slowly got heated. Ryomen picked you up with two hands and started taking off your kimono with his other two. He walked to the closest wall and pushed you against it without letting go.

His kiss trailed from your mouth down your neck as his  want and need starters to show. It's been so long.

He wanted to feel you.
He needed to have you.

It was obvious at what was going on and it turned you on dealing his hands on you like this. All his fingers trailed up and down all your parts while one grabbed the kimono and tossed it finally getting it off. Your hands tugged at his kimono telling him you wanted it off of him and he didn't hesitate to give you what you wanted.

You planned to get answers out of him today but your plans have changed all the way.

He let his kimono drop exposing himself to you and once you tried to look at him you only got a glance and was shocked at what you saw and it made your mind race wondering if this was real. He pushed his body against yours and kissed you again but this time  more rough and with tongue.

He'd never treated you this way and it was more addictive then anything. He lowered you down on him and before you knew it he shoved himself into you.

You gasped and jumped not expecting him to be so big. Your wings opened and stretched out as wide as they could while your arched your back and tightened your grip on one of his arms and back. Your nails dug deeper and you screamed out as he decided to shove everything inside but once he did you could deal something else under you. You got confused but slowly realized what you u thought you saw earlier was true. He was lying when he said nothing much had changed about his body.

"Y-you lied to me" he smirked and shook his head while looking at how messed up and needy you are.

"You never asked what exactly changed. Don't go saying I lied when you never asked the right questions Princess."

————————————————————————
🤨📸

Lol ok but in all seriousness. Thank you guys for sticking with the story. I've been busy with life and my other story. Sorry for not getting back with everyone on this book I appreciate the constant love you give me and my account so I give to you a 1,138 worded chapter.
Hope you enjoyed.
❤️