Home alone (Sukuna NSFW part 1)

Sukuna brought you to his house and helped you off the horse and let you in.

"I'll be back just wait here" you nodded and he left going around the house with the horse.

You looked around a little and walked around looking at how big the area was. His house is pretty big for one person but it wasn't unusual since he had to move out so he would have room to bring his wife and children into his life. This was where you would live after the both of you married.

It's a nice place and you could see yourself having his children and being married in this house. Somehow he got it perfect and everything was nicely place and taken care of.

"You like it?" He car in the door and made you jump a bit. "Sorry I didn't mean to scare you" he came over to you and kisses your cheek and held onto you from behind.

You smiled wide feeling him so close to you and leaned your head back into his chest. He kissed your head lightly then slowly made his way down the side of your face to your neck. Your breathing got a little heavy as his hands felt on your hips. He slowly moved his hands up and undid your kimono taking it off of you.

"So beautiful....so fragile"

"We aren't going on your...r-oom?" His hands moved aginst your body taking off your underwear while letting your kimono drop to the floor.

"What would be the point in that when I have you all to my self." He whispered seductively into your ear as he moved closer to you. You could feel him hard through his kimono as he purposefully pressed himself against your ass. "You kept me waiting and now I don't wanna wait any longer Princess."

"Princess?...that's....that's new" your voice was shaking while he slowly moved his hand lower on your stomach while the other moves to his kimono undoing it.

"There something wrong with it?" He moved his hand even lower making your legs slowly get weak as he grabbed you in his hand. "Princess?" He was even closer to your ear whispering almost growling as he laughed at how weak he made you so fast. He moved you to the couch tossing you down on your back and you didn't even notice he had gotten everything off already.

He climbed over you and kissed you roughly. His hands moved and felt all over your body till they stoped on your boob and the other on your slit. He teased them and made you moan and arch your back slightly. He knew just how to touch you to make your whole body feel like it's floating and before you knew it he shoved his hard dick inside of you.

You gasped and arched your back all the way feeling him make himself fit inside of you. "R-Ryom-en" he chuckled seeing your body move in reaction.

"Mmmm like I said....so fragile aren't you Princess" he moved his hips thrusting and was clearly not going to go easy on you. He didn't for your first time so it wasn't a surprise when he pounded into you for your second. "Fuck your just as tight as I remember. Basically a virgin again. Haha well we know that's not possible from how much of a mess I made of you that night." He leaned down and kissed you but you couldn't gather yourself to kiss him back as well as you wanted. "Oh don't tell me I've already broken you baby." You moaned out louder while he sped up his pace and laughed at how weak you were.

His hand moved off of your clit and wrapped around your neck. "Lets just do one round baby. Don't want it to be obvious we fucked when it was supposed to be an innocent little sleep over now do we" he laughed while he tightened his grip around your neck as you shook your head.

"s-safe wo-" your moaned filled every word you tried to push out and you looked at him. He was smiling wide and enjoying every expression that came across your face.

"You want a safe word?" You nodded and moaned almost screaming when he went harder and pushed himself against your g spot.
"Thought it was obvious I wasn't giving you one Princess. Now cum for me so I can fill you to the brim with mine. I've held so much in just for you." He moved his hands to your legs holding them up while they started to slide down. "Come on baby come for me" he put your legs on his shoulders and put his hand back on your necks nod the other on your slit teasing it as he went even harder.

The whole house was filled with both of your voices and the clapping of his skin hitting against yours harshly. You soon came roughly around him and clenched repeatedly making Sukuna groan and take a deep breath as he released into you still thrusting. "Mmm yes that's my good girl so obedient aren't you" he chuckled but it was cut off by a moan while you clenched wanting more of him and you got it. He thrusted in all the way and held his position as he came even more making your back arch and your eyes role.

"I hope you're prepared for next time baby because I'll cum more than once for you. I can see how much you love my seed moving and pumping into you" he leaned down over you then stoped "fuck you keep clenching your gonna drag it out and get more than you can hold- shit" you couldn't help but clench and each time you did he came just a bit more. "You're gonna clench your way to a round 2 baby-" you did it again cutting him off and he shook his head and started thrusting again.