A mess

" go clean up that mess." Sukuna shoved one of the knights into the room and slammed the door behind him. You jumped hearing the door slam and looked over at the kight. They fell because of the shock but quickly sat up seeing your shadow lingering in the dim light.

The fear he felt in that moment was equal to if not even worse than the fear Sukuna inflicts with just a look.

From his angle, you were just barely visible in the dim candle lighting, with the only things visible being your Silhouette and glowing eyes in the dark. He just barely peed himself before making it to his feet and scooting along the wall too scared to break eye contact with you.

But to you, you just wondered why he was acting so weird and some how so familiar.

"Are you the knight from the battle feild?"

The man froze in place and gulped. "Y-yes my lady"

"My Lady?....so proper."

" yes ma'am only the best for you my lady" his voice was shaky trying his best not to offend you one bit.

You moved your wings stretching them as you looked at him up and down.

"Christopher was it?"

" . . . Y-yes ma'am... You remember my name?"

"Well of course I do. Such a proper man to a beast like me should be taken note of... Why are you hear again?. "

"T-to get the comander.. My lady"

You looked over at the Commander on the wall and did a nodding gesture to show him were he is in the dark. Christopher looked and bowed out of respect as if you were royalty. According to Sukuna you were just that. He knew he couldn't disappoint incase of him finding out somehow. "Thank you my lady."

" it's no problem. " you spoke so calm, to him it was almost like you were going to pounce on him.

Christopher turned and walked quickly almost running to the commander. Assessing the situation as his eyes adjusted, he tried to pull on the dagger to free him until he groaned and gasped for air. "Commander!" Trying his best now, he pulled hard but the dagger didn't budge an inch.

"Is there a problem?" Hearing your voice made chills run up his spine. Though you were genuinely curious, he took it as a Queen asking why he was taking so long to do what her king asked of him.

"N-no not at all." He struggled to even get close to the dagger budging, but it didn't.

"Are you sure?" When the staff of the dagger clearly wouldn't work, bleeding from trying to pull on the blade directly, which was beyond sharp. Though he was careful, the staff found a way to cut and injure him.

"Shit-"

You moved and started getting out the bed. "Let me help you-"

"No. Really I'm alright. Stay over there My Lady."
You paused for a second but then proceeded to stand and walk over to Christopher. "I wouldn't want to trouble you." His voice backed up his actions in showing how he actually did need your help.

"Let go of it." He continued to to try and try again until you bent down and physically pulled him from the staff. By now the commander had passed out a second time.

You took a small breath and reached grabbing his hands to look at them. "Look at this mess- why the hell would he send you in here with such a job knowing he lodged this thing at least two feet into the wall." You shook your head mumbling to yourself and took the knights gloves off of his hands.

Christopher was terrified of the both of you, though you were being gentle with him, that doesn't mean he wasn't gonna hear the backlash from Sukuna for disturbing you like this.