Submissive (NSFW PT. 2)

Sukuna watched as you moved closer while reaching and holding onto his hips with one hand and your other on his second dick teasing.

You kept up with the teasing nonstop, and any time Ryomen would push himself in your mouth you'd stop, making him stop and let you continue what you were doing. He hates that. His temper was only getting worse by the second as you took advantage of this. You knew he'd been waiting to shove himself down your throat, so why not take advantage of this and tease him for as long as you could.

Your hand moved slowly and spread his large amount of pre-cum all over his tip and down his length. Sukuna's deep groans and mumbles filled your ears from how pissed and pleased he was as he tossed his head back.

His grip was on both your head and hair with the other on your hand that was caressing his v-line and Strong muscles. His other hand was resisting not to grab you ur wing or arm in rebellious ways knowing you'd stop what you were doing.

But even so, you stoped when his grip tightened on your hand.

"Ahhh fuck- what is it now" he looked down at you making eye contact. It was almost as if he knew exactly what you wanted and he let go of your hand. Once he did, you continued and kept eye contact with him until he looked away blushing knowing that if he did keep eye contact he'd grow weaker in his position.

You did a perfect job at teasing and pleasing him all at once. That on-top of how confident and beautiful you look, he wouldn't be able to contain himself with you.

With your now free hand you raised it up and trailed his cursed marks that came down just below his chest. It sent chills down his spine and he quickly grabbed your hand to make you stop, since you found his weak points.

But once again you stopped everything and kept your eye contact but with a smirk finally finding a direct weak spot for him.

"Shit- quit taking advantage of this. I'll keep your hand in my grip. Continue what you were doing and stop acting all tough." He spat words at you to try and get you off your high horse but it didn't work once bit.

Instead you just kept staring up at him giving him the slightest movement with your tongue making him even weaker. In result, Ryomen's whole body quivered as he almost let out a moan which would prove to you that you were in total control.

Sukuna dropped your hand and covered his mouth. You couldn't believe it.

~He was this weak? Maybe he'll let me take control for now on....doubt that. After this, he might just ruin me to put me in place. Oh I hope he does. But first I wanna hear it. He's holding back what I want to hear and he knows that. Let me here it Ryomen. Come on it won't hurt.~

You moved your hand back to his skin gently tracing his marks. He almost grabbed your hand but stopped himself. Ryomen couldn't grab anything or hold onto anything but your head and your hair. But that alone wasn't enough. He needed to have a grip on something as you stuffed him in your mouth giving him what he wanted in the beginning. But after all the teasing. He won't be able to hold up much longer feeling your tongue and lips all around him.

You stuck out your ass and moved your hand faster on his other dick making sure to get his attention and eyes on you. The second he looked down at you all four of his eyes were glued.

He couldn't look away from how your eyes met his and your body was on full display for him.

Ryomen's breathing picked up watching as you shook your ass in a teasing way along with your wings. Your free hand slowly trailed down his waist to stop and trace the marks there.

Sukuna didn't know what to do with himself. His breathing, voice, touch, eyes, science of control, feelings, and behavior were all under your control. He hated it but you loved it. The look on his face was addicting.

~I wanna see it again. I want to see this side of him more often. I'll please him so much that he doesn't know how to act or even think.~

Ryomen pulled your hair and grabbed onto your higher back scratching and drawing blood. His actions made you whimper but not in pain but pleasure. Even seeing this made you even more attractive in his eyes.

Sukuna leaned over and took control of your head moving it much faster back and forth as he gasped and cursed being so close.

He stuck his tongue out and groaned letting out small and quick gasps of air. His face and chest were red. You stoped what you were doing but there was no point anymore. Ryomen had three his grip all over you. Two on your head, one on your back and the other on your wrist.

All of this was so quick you knew he was on the edge but you still wanted to hear him moan for you. So, you acted quickly and rubbed your thumb on his other tip. The sudden feeling made him whimper letting out part of a moan but he held it in knowing what you were doing.

But that little bit of sudden touch made him cum. His hands held your head still letting his cum empty into your mouth shooting down your throat. He even came on your chest through his other dick making a mess all over you from your thumb being in the way making it get on the side of your face, neck, chest and even in your hair.

It was so much you held your breath just letting him pump as much as he wanted. Even though it was for him, just doing this made you soaking wet and wanting much more.

1036 words
3/28/22