Pissed off/Flustered (NSFW pt.1)

You flew for a while, with the speed you had under your wings, it seemed like you'd be there in no time but it was a while till you felt the cursed energy Ryomen left behind as you went through the air. You could practically feel the power and anger behind the fires he set to practically everything in his path.

"Damn it Ryomen...."
~we were supposed to do this together. I bet it was so much fun..... I bet he looked hot with his weapons and- I- what am I talking about. I'm pissed at him. He left me behind when he knew how excited I was to go somewhere with him.~

You searched all around and could feel his presence. A large amount of his cursed energy came from in front of you so you fallowed it. Not long after that, you found him. Seeing him shoot fire and swing his weapons around with ease and not a care in the world made your blood boil in both a good and a bad way.

"Lord Sukuna!! In the sky!!" The commander who was leading his men along side Ryomen spotted you from the ground. Sukuna looked at him and then where he was pointing, once he looked though, you'd already began swooping down in his direction.

"Shit-" he exhaled and watched as you balled up your fist and landed pushing him into the ground hard kicking up dust and dirt cracking the ground and stoping everyone in their paths, even the enemy paused to see what had hit the ground with such an impact.

"Ryomen what the FUCK!!" You hit his chest over and over. "You promised me and then you leave me in bed, leaving me there alone!!" You shook your head and kept hitting on his chest and collar bone as you closed your eyes letting a few tears fall. You went on rambling about how upset and angry you were at him as you continued to hit him until you started to cry.

Small TW
A little Gore
————

"......I know." You opened your eyes a little and sniffled rubbing your face. He moved your hand away and whipped your tears making you look at him. "And I'm sorry about that. I knew you'd be mad as hell but I didn't want you this to get hurt." Once you looked at him you saw that he was hurt, his chest had practically been caved in.

———
TW end

You realized what you did to him and grabbed onto his arm and kimono in a panic trying to help him. "Sh-Shit- Ryomen i-!"

"I'm fine. You don't have to panic." You looked at his face and he was clearly in pain but he was already starting to heal himself.

"I'm sorry I-I didn't mean to hurt you." Sukuna held onto your wrists with two hands and your hips with his others. He watched your face and trailed his eyes scanning your body to make sure you were okay over all.

Ryomen sighed out of relief to see you just the way he left you but paused remembering where they were. He looked to his left then at the commander as his bones healed back together.

The commander became spooked and looked around to find someone to hit. Once he did he swung his sword and landed a fatal blow starting back up the tension and war.

You raised your head to look at what was going on but Ryomen grabbed your cheek making you look back down at him. "I'll take you back."

"No. I wanna stay with you. I want to fight with you."

"I know you do but...."

"But what."

"....I don't want you to see so much blood and pain. So let me take you back."

"....." you exhailed and looked down at his stomach just below you while you pouted. "It's not fair you know."

"Who's acting like the child now." He smiled lightly and chuckled as you crossed your arms.