Back to Normal (NSFW)

You dove off the waterfall letting the water hit your skin with the sunlight. Just something about today felt fresh, new, and even perfect.

You flew over the water and gathered plenty of fish. When giving them to the women, you apologized for yesterday giving a good reason without giving too many details.

From the top of the waterfall, Sukuna watched over you like a hawk wanting you to be 100 times more careful now that he knows you're pregnant. He even sometimes gets nervous seeing you dive off the cliff so carelessly.

Every day the two of you would spend time together by the water or just in general. And at night was when the fun happened. It was different being outside. The two of you had to be much quieter than you were used to. But that didn't stop Sukuna from asking you to ride him each chance he got.

Just one night in that position and now he's addicted to it. But there wasn't anything to complain about.

In the trees, against the trees, in the grass, on the rocks, even in the water. Sukuna wanted to try it each way he thought of. Each day he thought about something else to do. Truly he had to have been more addicted to you right?

"Come on, why not."

"Because when I'm on you I like to watch your expressions. Your face and how hard you try not to show how good I feel puts me on edge." You both laid under the stars with the sound of the stream not far from where you both laid.

Tracing his marks, he grabbed your hand and looked at you. "Stop teasing."

"Oh yeah... I almost forgot your marks are.. sensitive."

"Only when you touch them they are." He turned his head mumbling while keeping your wrist in his hand.

A smile spread across your face.

Slowly, you climbed on top of him and sat on his lap. Slowly with the other hand, you rubbed up and down his chest feeling as his temperature rose just looking at you on top of him. One hand reached and held onto your hips waiting for you to do something but you swatted his hand away.

"Mmm come on, not this again. Princess I wanna feel you." He tried it again but was swatted away over and over.

Holding eye contact, you moved down until your face was just above his two bulges that moved growing as he watched each and every movement you made.

Feeling you pull his covering down, he sat up desperately trying to see everything you did. If this wasn't an addiction I don't know what is.

Pulling it off and tossing it to the side, Sukuna let go of your wrist and held onto your shoulders and hair. But you swatted them away as well.

"Fuuuck come on." He put his fist to the ground watching as you took one and slowly licked it, keeping your eyes on his.

Sukuna's hands dug into the ground trying with all his will power to do what you wanted. But the second you slid him across your tongue he couldn't help it anymore.

He reached and grabbed the back of your head pushing you down faster. Letting him get 4 pumps, he moaned and closed his eyes as he got harder, leaking more for you. But after that, you then pushed his hand away and pulled him out of your mouth. Taking a deep breath.

"Come on." You shook your head and wiped your bottom lip of the pre that smeared on you. "I can't help it, come on princess, you feel too good."

You got up and moved away from him, laying where he gathered plenty of fabric, leaves, and covers for you to be comfortable.

"Baby, come onnn." You moved the covers over you and got comfortable. "Princess. Angel." He moved to get up but he was throbbing, needing more of what you'd started.