Wait-

Heads up on the TW
Gore
~~~~~

The amount of rage that came from Sukuna made him seem unstable . "The utter DISRESPECT!" His eyes lit up as he moved past you. To be honest you tried to help Christopher out but this time was clearly all his doing.

"Just don't kill him." You turned looking at Sukuna as he grabbed Christopher clearly about to do just that. He paused and growled under his breath doing as she asked as he grabbed the commander carrying them both out the room and closing it behind him so she could get some actual rest.

You watched him leave and close the door before you looked around the room as you made your way back to bed.

After hours of rest and getting yourself relaxed he wasn't back. Curious, you got dressed and left your shared room and went looking for him. Since you knew he wanted the commander to be placed in the dungeon, that was the first place you went.

Fixing through the doors, there were guards that let you past. Finding which room he was in, you walked up and knocked on it. With this one being a room with a concrete slab as it's door, you knocked again before reaching for the knob to open the door.

Just as she touched the door though, he opened it and stepped out to see what she needs.

"What's going on in there. You've been gone for hours. Come take a walk with me."

"....I'm busy princess. After I'm done? I promise."

"...." you looked at his hands as he hid three behind his back and only kept one in your sight.

"I'll come and find you later. Go have fun at the beach. Relax."

"Alright..." you spoke annoyed as you turned and walked away from him.

Sukuna sighed and rubbed his face before looking and watching as she walked away from him. When she's out of sight he growls under his breath griping his bloody weapon behind his back, pissed off.

He marches back in the dungeon slamming the door behind him and grabs the spear that's still deep in the commanders stomach, now beyond aggravated.

"You see what you've done now? She's pissed off. And who's fault is that huh?" He twists the spear slightly, making him scream out in agony.

Sukuna watched with his glowing red eyes but stops and turns walking towards the exit.

"I'll be back. You should be thankful towards my Queen. She postponed your death another hour."

The man spat and cursed under his breath.
"Fuck her and you. That BITCH COULD JUST D-!!"

Sukuna paused his movement hearing the commanders voice curse you out and then raise to call you out of your name. As he spoke, sukuna gripped his dagger tightly and within a split second, Sukuna was infront of the man making him bite his tounge just before he plunged his dagger up through his jaw and out the top of his cheek just infront of his left eye.

"You dare speak poorly of my Queen??!"
Sukunas voice was dark and full of anger, frustration, and death.
"The woman- no GODESS you should be bowing to?!"
The make shook in absolute fear as every ounce of confidence left his body.

His entire body trembled as he stared into Ryomens eyes unable to speak or even scream out in agony anymore as the blade held his mouth in one spot. The dagger pierced through his tounge and roof of his mouth making it impossible to form any sound other than a muffled panic and even made it difficult to breath as he choked on his own blood.

"You deserve to sit here. Choking on your blood as you think about how wrong and cruel you've been towards my beloved."

Sukuna grabed his neck in one hand easily making him choke even more. The commander struggled by pulling his legs and wrist that were bound by chains. Sukunas grip stayed until the man's eyes flooded with blood as the upper part of his spine broke. But didn't kill him, he only stoped to where he'd only pass out.

Once he did, Sukuna let go of him and took deep breaths looking at what he'd done just before hearing a knock at the door.

As it slowly creaked open, Sukuna's ears sharpened.

"What did I say about INTERRUPTING-!" He quickly paused his voice and anger. The second he'd turned yelling at the person at the door, he threw a weapon just barely missing. His heart and whole soul dropped and filled with regret, fear and dread once he saw that it was you standing there just half way in the door, now too scared to fully enter since the sharp weapon had cut part of your ear and some of your hair.

The cursed energy around him disappeared in seconds as reality hit him. His eyes went from the fear on your face and the weapon stuck in the wall to the large amount of your hair on the ground. You were trembling as, Sukuna looked at his hand seeing that he'd even taken a knife out of the man's leg without even thinking, ready to attack whoever was there.

You quickly took the time he was looking away, to turn and get out of there. Hearing your footsteps leave in a rush, he gasped and looked up seeing you weren't there. Sukuna rushed to catch you, pushing the door open fast breaking it in the process with a blade still in hand. But soon as he got out of the room, he looked up just to see you already out the door leaving the place.

Tears slowly started to fill his eyes fearing the worst. Once he ran outside, the only thing he saw of you was you starting to fly away.

"Wait-" he rushed and grabbed your shoulder, turning you around. His voice was so fragile as if he was about to break down.

"No-stop!!" You moved trying to get away from him. You pushed his arms away but once you did that, the other pair grabbed onto your waist. You panicked feeling his other grips along with the large amount of blood on his hands and the knife still in his grip. Scarring you even more as the cold, blood covered metal touched you and even cut your arm, "LET ME GO!" you screamed out not listening to what he was trying to say and opened your wings moving them as strong as you could, pushing him away with two gusts of wind and the help of your legs kicking him away while using the same movement as a push off into the air.

Sukuna let go and stumbled back before looking up to the sky seeing you fly away fast to insure that you got away.

"Wait-"

1149 words
8/30/23