Do you love him? (Slight Nsfw Sukuna)

You wake up to your mother shaking you in bed asking why you were sleeping in.

"It's 2pm Y/N......are you ok?"

You looked around a little and started to sit up but your legs were weak. Flashes of last night shot into your mind and you quickly tried to think of an explanation.

"You must be a bit tired. Did you stay up looking outside at the stars again?" You looked at your mom and took advantage of what she said nodding. "Y-yeah I'm just a little tired. Sorry for staying up" "it's no worry's but you missed breakfast and lunch. I can bring you some food after I prepare it ok?" You nodded and she left the room.

~so it....wasn't a dream he-.....we-~ you looked over at the side of your room it happened and butterflies over in your stomach. You smiled wide and blushed while looking around the room then you moved the covers and looks at your legs that have light bruises for him grabbing and pulling. Your legs wouldn't move when you tried to do you just laid back down and exhaled with a smile on your face thinking about it all.

After 40 minutes of watching some birds outside your window from your bed someone knocks at your door.

"Come in" when they come in your eyes went wide as you saw Sukuna come in with your food instead of your mother.

"Good morning Y/N...or...good evening" he chuckled closing the door and walking over to the side of your bed.

"....good afternoon Ryomen" you were quite and blushing out of control.

"Oh don't be so quiet now come on. You weren't quiet last night." He smirked and put your food down on our nightstand and moved way closer to you. "...hmmm....so beautiful" his voice sent shivers down your spine. "Th-....thank you" "any time my love....... I'm helping your father with the animals and the garden. In case you were wondering why I'm still here."

He looked at the covers and lifted them up looking at your legs. "Can't move.. is it. Fever?" he smirked and reaches a hand under the cover feeling from your knees up your thigh slowly. "Or are you just a bit tired" he looks at you again as you tried to move your legs closed to stop him. "Or..." he looked at you again and had the same look on his face. "Did something happen....to these thighs last night....something that shouldn't be talked about out loud." He was centimeters away from your face and his voice was everything making you're body tremble.

He leaned in just a bit more and your body moved for you making the other of your lips connect. You both kissed each other wanting more than just touch. You moved your hands up and into his hair pulling him closer wanting him on-top of you. He moved on top of you and the bed letting you lay down as you pulled on his hair and held onto his shoulder. You both kisses and you wanted more so you're she's down to undo his kimono and he stopped you by grabbing your hand as he pulled away from the kiss.

"Not so fast Y/N" you looked at him confused and he had a smirk on his face. "Can't get too carried away. Your mother will come and check up on you once she notices I never came back after giving you your food." You let out an exhale disappointed and he laughed a bit getting off of you. " don't worry beautiful. Once you're more than mine jus in bed I'll  be sure to wake you up ever day in the best ways in our future together." He turned and put his hands in his sleeves walking to the door.

"I love you" he paused hearing you, chuckled and walked out the room closing the door behind him. You shifted in bed laying on your side blushing. Your messed with your hair and bit your lip just thinking about him and what you both did just now.

After you ate your food it was about time for dinner but since you weren't hungry your parents let you stay in bed. After dinner your dad came and checked up on you.

Someone knocked on your door and your dad came in. "Hey Y/N"....you feeling any better?" You sat up a little and nodded as he came over giving you a hug and you both talked for a bit then he brought Sukuna up. "So...Ryomen went home after dinner." You nodded and everything got kinda awkward as your dad nodded a bit and looked at the ground. ".....so....today he helped out a lot outside....we worked together and got a lot of things done quicker than they would have taken me to do it alone and it really showed how capable he is in work. We both head out to his job this morning and I got to see how he helps around the area and.....well" "dad just tell me what it is...is there something wrong with Sukuna?...do you not like him anymore?" "No...no that's not what I'm trying to get to..."there was a slow and long pause while he tried to think of the words. "Ryomen Sukuna....is everything I've been looking for you....he's good with animals, he's a hard and devoted worker, he knows how to build and cook, he treats things and you with so much respect that I know you'd be protected and safe if something where to happen in the future......he's...everything and I've looked at everything that could go wrong with him and nothing ever does....all that's left is to ask you if you like him." He looked at you and you could tell he was serious. "....Y/N.....do you want to marry Ryomen?"