Come back to me?

After hearing the news and where to look, Sukuna head out immediately. Though he said to stay put and he would go out alone, the commander insisted until he looked down at him with a death stare.

"All you do is tell your men to retreat. This is something I will do alone." He gave him a serious and strict look making him gulp and cave under his command. Though he's annoyed at his pushing in the subject, one of the reasons he chose him to take over as commander was his persistent personality and want to follow orders and the task at hand. And him being persistent in bringing you home is what's kept him alive and in his position.

Sukuna looked forward and continued to walk. "I need you to get the gardeners together. If she sees her garden like this it would make coming back even worse."

"Yes my lord."he rushed out the room following and taking note.

"The room, the beach, and even her throne should be better that new when I get back. Insure the emperors chamber is put together just the way she'd like it." He gave him details making the commander stress a bit as he tried his best to scribble the commands and requests down so he wouldn't get in trouble for asking him to repeat it.

"This is all on your head. Remember that" he stoped walking once they got to the room. Sukuna gave him a death stare. It wasn't his specialty or place to do all of it himself, Ryomen knew this, but he didn't care and that was clear to the commander. "I expect it all to be done. And not a drop of blood should be remaining on this land." Sukuna went into the room to grab his weapons and some fresh clothes for you along with a cloak to cover himself.

Thought the commander could promise the first requests, getting rid of every drop of blood was another story. While you were gone, his rage slowly built up making him lash out at the people who he thought was lieing and holding back the information of your whereabouts. He tortured, punished, and even randomly killed wherever he was if he felt like he was being lied to. And if this new information about you was a lie, there's no telling what he would do.

Within 10 minutes he was gone, moving as fast as he needed for this 4 day trip to shrink down. Sukuna held onto the gathering of your clothes and favorite little snacks keeping them close to put you on his mind each and every second. He put the cloak over his shoulders to at least try to blend in as he went along.

As the trip seemed to be never ending, Sukuna found the old mans home town and listened from afar when it came to their conversations and rumors. Once he heard the right one, he acted like he was going crazy.

Though he was boiling over with anticipation, he kept his cool and was able to narrow down where exactly to look.

Following the man's instructions, he came up to a large weeping willow, though it wasn't the one man was talking about, he could tell he was getting closer. He didn't know how he knew but he just did. A week had passed along with multiples encounters with humans all of whom ran away in fear. Staying in the trees sukuna hid himself as build up from the forest stuck to him and his cloak. As he walked through the mud while the rain poured down against the trees, he finally came across the three weeping willows, larger than the single standing one from before.

Rushing under the closest tree, he pushed the leaves to the side, peeking in. She wasn't there.

"That human will pay for defying me." His indescribable anger started to take over as he gripped the leaves and glared down at the ground but just before he turned to leave, he smelt blood, the same sweet smell he remembers over anything, your blood. It was old but he still knew who's it was. Stepping forward and looking at the ground he saw a piece of your kimono that had been cut and used to stop the bleeding cause by him on your arm.