Left behind (NSFW Pt. 3)

Ryomen panted as he poured into your mouth and down your chest. Once he finished he pulled your hair so you'd back off and have no time to try and start something else.

You both panted and stared at each other in the eyes. He pulled you up by the hair and wrist so you'd stand to your feet. Once you stood he pulled you by the waist so your bodies would clash.

Without another second he kissed you with his tongue forcing it's way in your mouth. You received his kiss with one similar as you reached up wrapping your arms around his neck. He reacted quickly by pulling your legs up from the ground to his waist.

It was obvious he didn't want things to end there. The mouth on his stomach opened and licked against your lower half in a teasing way. You could tell he just got started with you.

The hand in your hair griped the back of your head and neck roughly as he roughly began kissing you. Ryomen walked carrying you quickly inside closing the doors behind him so absolutely nothing got in the way of what he wanted.

Ryomen threw you on the bed before quickly climbing over you. Two of his hands pinned you down while the other grabbed your knees pulling them up and around him leaving just enough room.

Once again he waisted no time shoving all he had inside stretching you out at first, but you slowly adjusted as he began to pound into you. You arched your back and curled your toes unable to take it so quickly but he didn't care.

Even though he didn't give you any time to mentally prepare, with what you just did to him you should have expected this.

You gasped and moaned struggling to move your arms desperately trying to grab onto something. Ryomen kept hitting his hips to against your thighs not letting up once.

He groaned and smirked admiring the way you looked under him. His eyes locked onto your chest watching your breast bounce in rhythm with his thrusts.

"R-Ray-omen. I. I have someplace to g-o."

"Fuck the war. I'll fuck you till the sun sets the day after tomorrow. You won't be able to speak. Doesn't that sound nice? My little human." Sukuna smirked and bit his lip as he continued to rail into you. The bed was already broken so there was no reason for him to hold back on you. With him pinning you down like this. He was stronger and larger than you too. You wanted him to stop, but you didn't at the same time. Even if you 100% did there'd be nothing you could do in this position.

As you slowly got to your climax, it was clear to him, so he smirked and teased by pulling all the way out only rubbing your clit slowly. This was his revenge and he got it just like he wanted it.

You'd kicked your legs and moved your hips whining for him but he wouldn't do what you wanted until you would stoped whining.
"Come on princess. Quit whining like a bitch and I'll give you what you want." A smirk spread across his face.

This continues until Ryomen couldn't take it and just wanted to fuck you. So he did. Over. And over. And over again. All over the bed in more than one position not letting you get a break. In an effort to gain dominance again, you managed to flip you both over and hit the ground. Once you did, Sukuna looked at you surprised and impressed.

You were weak and tried but wanted to take advantage of this. Your breathing was unsteady along with your balance.

"Hmm?...well come on then princess." He put his hands on your hips and slammed you down making you yell out loud enough to hear them from the palace. Sukuna laughed and did it over and over with a grin on his face. "Come on. You can take it, right? Don't give up on me princess, you're the one who wanted to be on top of me. So here you go." He chuckled watching all of your eyes squeeze shut and your wings move and twitch while spreading out.

He moved your hips so you'd pick up the pace. Sukuna chuckled and put his other hands behind his head. He pushed you to your limit until you came once again. By this time, you were out of breath and leaning over trying to keep your balance on-top with your shaky hands laying on his chest. His legs and hips healed from the rapid movement from your wings and nails.

"Don't start getting weak now." He smirked and flipped the two of you over so you were now on your back. To try and calm you down he kissed your lips and neck gently. But as soon as you caught your breath he started to rub your clit while pushing his full lengths all the way in.

You grabbed ahold of his arms and dug your nails in his skin making him bleed. Ryomen groaned in a little pain but mostly pleasure as you tried desperately to hold yourself together.

Sukuna raised a hand and started choking you with a mostly tight grip pushing you over the edge making you cum again.

Over and over throughout the entire night. He had you just where he wanted you. Cum, spit, and other liquids from the two of you were all over both of your body's. It smeared and was spread across your lower half acting as lube making each push inside easy and effortless.

You were out of breath and shaking as Sukuna started to cum one last time. The amounting of rounds slipped from your minds 20 rounds ago with the both of you just out of it.

Picking you up and carrying you back to the bed, he moved the sheets off from how much of a mess it was to give you both something better to lay on.

Once Sukuna laid down beside you, there was a loud bang on the door. You were out of it but could tell how upset and annoyed Ryomen was hearing someone actually knocking on the door. He groaned and mumbled trying to just ignore them, but once they knocked again it was much louder giving you a headache.

He noticed your uncomfort from the look on your face and got up pissed off from them disturbing you.

When he got to the door, he swung it open practically growling at the person standing on the other side. It was the Caption who had a few knights behind him. Sukuna looked at them in disgust showing his teeth and anger towering over them. They could see and feel his anger through how he stood, looked, and amount of cursed energy he was pushing out.

"S-sorry to intrude s-sir Sukuna but..umm.....the knights were to leave in the morning but the suns already going down. H-ave you not prepared to leave?"

"You mean to tell me you came banging on this door for that lousy peace of SHIT INFORMATION?!"

"Y-yes Sir I-...I see you've been b-usy but this really is urgent-" Ryomen slammed the door in the Captains face making him jump back in fear.

It hadn't been the day after, but if you could last any longer he would have no problem teasing and doing anything to please you through the next day. If it weren't for the teasing you did anytime he let your arms go free, he'd still be at it.

Ryomen rubbed his head returning to the bed beside you. He put his arm around you and pressed the front of his body against the back of yours. By this time you were deep asleep and completely exhausted, so he had an idea.

"You're not gonna stop pushing this are you...." He lifted one arm and pulled your hair behind your ear as he admired your body along with your wings and features.

Ryomen laid a kiss on the side of your face before getting up and leaving you in bed. He gathered what he'd need and put his kimono on around his hips.

"I know you're gonna be pissed at me." He walked over to the bed and kissed your head one more time. "But I'm not letting you go out there, it's too dangerous." He sat up and walked to the door opening it. "Lets go, since you want my attention so damn bad."

"Y-yes sir.....is your mistress-" ryomen shut him up with just a glance making him swallow his words. "Right, it's- my apologies."

He closed the door with his two weapons in hand leaving you in bed allowing you to rest.

1490 words
5/31/22