I'll Wait For You

His last bit of adrenaline dropped and so did his energy. He'd been up for so long with a purpose but seeing that purpose fly away from him once again made his mind and body drop in the mud forcing him to rest.

A day later he woke with a headache and sore body before healing himself.

Slowly sitting up, he noticed his clothes were changed. His normal kimono and clokewas hanging on a branch from the willow tree slept under, replaced with a leaf and animal fur covering made out of something similar to what you now wore. With no sign of whoever brought him under the tree from the weather, he stood with his "clothes" that only covered his bottom half.

Sukuna reached and grabbed on the kimono to take it off the branch. It'd been washed and cleaned but wasn't dry yet. He exhaled and looked around at the same willow tree your illusion had taken place.

Recognizing the place, he couldn't help but recall what happened not being able to believe he lost you a second time. He looked down at the ground but just as he did, he felt an unfamiliar presence behind him.

"....who are you." He spoke strongly without turning around.

"Just a visitor..." the voice was quiet but harmless. Sukuna turned to see a young lady standing with the leaves of the willow tree gently pushed to the side.

"A visitor... for who." Not understanding why, he questioned her. "Me?" She nodded as she carefully looked at him to see if he had his weapons and he didn't. "I'm just a visitor too. I'm looking for someone and I don't intend to spend too much time here while she could already be another week long trip away." He reached up and began taking his kimono off the branch. The girl didn't bother him or mistreat your name so he didn't give her a second thought.

"...why are you looking for her."

"Thats none of your business. What matters is that she's mine and I need to get some things straight with her." He took it down from over the fire and went over to grab his weapons but they weren't were he left them. "Where are my weapons." Seeing them gone he slowly became suspicious of this woman. Now she was starting to be a bother.

"She took them."

"And who is she."

"The woman you are looking for." His eyes lit up. Now that he thought about it, no human could have put his kimono up so high nor could they bring him into the shade and change his clothes. But he couldn't get his hopes up just off of that. "She says she doesn't like them so she took them with her."

"With her. Where." He turned around excited to hear another lead to get to her.

"..." she didn't know if she should tell him, hesitant since she probably shouldn't even be speaking with him. But he could tell she wanted to, like she needed to. Sukuna knew just from what was happening that she had some type of relationship with you where she didn't want something to happen to you. She probably knew what he did too.

"Please." He stepped closer but when he did, she stepped back. In her eyes he was still just a curse.

Sukuna paused in his steps put the kimono and cloak back on the branch but in a more loose way than it was before. He turned back looking at her with a pleading look on his face.

".... Come with me." She stepped back as Sukuna sighed with relief and followed the human woman like a lost puppy as she lead him from the trees and back to the forest.

After a 15 minute walk, he thought to himself as they came to a huge lake where a waterfall cloud be seen near by with a beautiful landscape around it.

~I can't believe I'm following a human around.~ he felt himself want to be angry with themself, stooping so low to have to depend on someone so much lower than him and his wife.