Are these...memories? (Sukuna slight NSFW)

This chapter is a little short
————————————————————-

You spent the day with Sukuna while your brother took the carriage home. After eating and spending time together you both sat on a bench and watched the sun start to set.

"This was nice Ryomen" you leaned onto him as he put his arm around you pulling you close.

"I agree. I always love spending time with you, love" he kissed your head and you looked up at him smiling. He smiled looking into your eyes then down at your lips making you blush a bit but you looked at his lips too. You both leaned in and kissed each other with plenty of love that it got heated pretty quickly.

He pulled you closer to him by the waist and you put your arm around your neck and a hand on his cheek. He pulled you on-top of him and started to undo your kimono but you stoped his hand and pulled away from the kiss.

"Not here outside."

"But I want to see and take you with this sunset against your beautiful body. I want to fuck you on this bench till it breaks come on baby let's do it."

You shook your head even though you loved that idea. "Lets be gentle this time ok?" You smiled at him and he stared at you and that peaceful smile slowly calming down.

"Ok." He nodded a bit and looked around a little while you fixed your kimono. "....let's go to my house." You looked at him a bit shocked since you've never been to his house.

"Are-....are you sure?"

"Yeah. I wanna keep this going"

You kept looking at him and so many questions shot through your head. "Do you live alone?"

"Yes baby it'll just be the two of us."

"....but...what about my father"

"I'm sure he would have too big of a problem with me keeping you all night. Besides....you're safe with me-"

"This is strange...."

~Who is that....who's there.~ Out of nowhere it's dark and cold. You couldn't move, talk or open your eyes. But you could see light and shadows from around you through your eye lids.

"What is it....is it her. Is she finally awake?!"

~Ryomen-? Ryomen help me I'm scared~ he couldn't hear you but you could hear him. He sounded worried and a bit different but you could tell it was him. Your body feels different too but you couldn't put a finger on what it was.

"It seems like she is but she's stuck some how." You then felt hands touch you. One on your cheek and one on your arm then another on the top of your head and the other on your waist. You could tell it was Ryomen but this seemed wrong. If all of these hands where his then he has four arms.

~this....this has to be a dream. WHAT'S HAPPENING~

"Y/N please wake up it's been so long since I've seen your smile please. You gotta control this cursed ability of yours before you fall back asleep please-" his voice started to fade as you fell back into whatever has been happening.

~Ryomen? RYOMEN PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME-~

You thought for a little then nodded with a smile.

"Ok...let's go" he smiled and got up carrying you.

"Perfect....let's go" he carried you over to the stables and let a horse out.

"Wait wait wait we're riding a horse to your house?"

"Yeah I don't have a carriage so why not." He put you on the horse and brought the horse out the stables. After closing and locking it he got on the horse with you and held onto you tightly with his left hand and put his other in the horses rein while he told it to start walking. The horse moved starting off walking and the small ride home was so peaceful.