Addicted To Him (slight NSFW)

"Fuck."
He turned and rubbed his face not knowing what to do to fix this.

You walked to the lake with your mind full of what just happened. He felt so good. Too good. Like starting an old addiction back up again.

You sat with your feet touching the water as you looked down at your legs. The bruises and handprints had already began to form on your wrists, breast, hips, and thighs as his seed started to leak out.

As you felt it move, you squeezed your thighs together almost desperately trying to keep as much in as possible.

"Fuck what was I thinking." You rubbed your head, face, thighs, then stomach thinking about how much he probably was holding back for you. "I'm so- fuck." You rubbed your eyes wanting to forget how you'd just walked out on him like that. "And after he'd been so patient and passionate." You looked at your hands as everything you touched on him came to mind.

Letting your mind go, the need for more of him boiled up to the point you couldn't wait anymore knowing for a fact he'd let you do what you wanted. You rubbed your thighs together and ran your hands across them slowly to and from your knees just at the thought of it. Turning and moving to get up, you stoped in your tracks coming face to face with the fishers daughter, snapping you out of your trance.

"O-" You quickly moved your wing between the two of you to cover the mess that easily showed off what you and your husband just finished doing. "What are you doing awake."

"It's almost sunrise. Its time for me to do laundry."

You turned your head looking through the trees seeing the sun rising. It almost shocked you the way you hadn't noticed.

"Did you not sleep?" You looked back at her as she spoke, not knowing what to say.

"....you never told me your name."

"I haven't?"
You shook your head and watched as she brought her sack of clothes and everything she needed, to the water.

"Well I guess since you never asked... and your usually busy. So we don't talk that often." She put the clothes in the water beginning her process.

"I'm Yuuna Aadima."

"Aadima.... Like new beginnings." She nodded.
"Well it's nice to officially meet you Yuuna." you both exchanged smiles as you sat and watched her work.

"You all. The children and mothers that come around here. You make me feel like a mother myself in some way. It's weird but it feels right to say it that way."

"Because you're taking care of us? Feeding us and keeping us safe while we fish to bring food back home." You nodded and looked out at the water.

"Almost like your children." She looked up looking for an answer so what she was about to say wouldn't sound so straightforward and out of place. But you didn't look at her or even say anything.

"...."

As she moved her clothes through the water she spoke.

"Speaking of children-."

"We're not talking about this."

"But it would be best if you did. It's just a matter of-"

"I said." You looked at her sternly wanting her to give it up. "We're not talking about this." The eye contact only lasted a second before Yuuna gave up, nodded, and continued what she was doing.

She knew how touchy you were with the topic yet she wanted you to face the facts. Though you knew you'd have to do the same thing to Ryomen, just the thought of it made you nervous.