Comfortable (NSFW PT. 5)

As you slowly woke up, you felt nice and warm on your new bed and under your new sheets.

You moaned out of tiredness as you slowly moved, your legs aching from the hours and hours of heaven you felt with your husband.

Opening your eyes lightly, you saw how carefully placed your wings were. With your right wing carefully moved forward over right arm, your left was closed with the pointed ends tucked under you. You moved them in order to stretch but quickly stopped once you felt breathing against the back of your neck.

You relaxed them, letting them go back to where he had them and reached up to hold the side of his face which rested just behind your neck and shoulder. Caressing the side of his face, a light smile grew as he felt your light touch. Sukuna's arms slowly tightened around your body from their resting position as he moved closer, resting his head against your neck and shoulder right were your ear touched his face.

Though he moved because of your touch, he was still deep asleep. Feeling his chest moving and his body heat against your back comforted you and your aches, you relaxed and listened to his breathing.

Looking at your wings you could see they were cleaned with not a peace of dirt on them. The same goes for your whole body and hair leaving you to feel refreshed.

~this man never ceases to impress and show how he feels for me~ you looked at the bed wondering why your bed wasn't broken and no longer a mess anymore. When you looked around with the little space you could move with, you noticed that the whole bed had been changed out. A little confused, you looked at the room from where you could see while laying down.

~Though this is still our room, it seems like Ryomen might have gone a bit over board with the clean up. A whole new bed with thin curtains around it for a little privacy, a side table, and a vase full of my flowers weren't very necessary.~

You rested your right hand against his rubbing it gently. ~....but they're so beautiful~

"I love you so damn much." You whispered to yourself and smiled widely while looking at the silver vase.

After examining the area a little further you sighed and relaxed in Ryomen's warm embrace.

A few hours later, he finally woke up moving his head slowly and then his arms tightening around you. He hummed deeply while taking a log deep breath. You'd gotten bord waiting for him to wake up so you started messing with his fingers.

You'd forgotten just how much the two of you have changed. Looking at how his nails are now black instead of their past normal color, you got lost in thought about the past you and the connection you both had. Being around Sukuna in this form for such a long time has made  things feel like this was the new normal. Thoughts of your past life as a normal person seemed like another world compared to now and haven't come up often at all, so when you thought back to it, you got lost in it.

Ryomen let you continue to mess around with his fingers as he slowly kissed your shoulder and caressed your hips with his other hands. "awake already?"

You smiled as he pulled you away from your thoughts and lifted his huge hand to your face kissing his palm gently. Hearing his voice right after he woke up always seems to drive you crazy in a way. Just hearing the rasp and low tone put butterflies in your stomach. "i didn't wake you did I?"

"never." he lifted his head and kissed the side of your face and then your ear gently.

A light smile spread across your face as you felt his lips gently touch your cheek and ear while he whispered how much you mean and matter to him in every way, just to see you smile and blush because of him. When you asked about the room, when explaining why he went out of his way for the room to be cleaned and done up before you woke up, he just answered with "because I love you. " he kissed the side of your face. "I love to surprise you. I love your expression and I love making you you happy." His words made you smile and look at the flowers trying not to make it seem so obvious that he got you again.

His hands trailed up your waist and moved around and cupped your breast which were sore and littered with his marks, both bites and hickeys. Because of how fragile they were, he was sure to be gentle with you.

Ryomen kissed up your neck gently and whispered small sweet nothings to you while giving you a gentle massage with one hand on your tigh, another on your hip, and the other on your boob while the last one stayed in your hand.

You stayed still with only your legs moving occasionally because of how nice it feels for him to feel on you and closed your eyes and mouth while biting your lip gently. Your breathing began to shake while his raspy voice continued to whisper to you about how much he enjoyed the other day out on the field together.

"y-you did?"

"yes. I did" he spoke seductivley twords you and hummed under his breath as the hand on your hip moved you back, pushing your hips closer to eachothers.

"tell me more" he smirked lightly as he heard your words and kissed your ear  as he slowly moved his hips against yours so you could feel each other again. Which was mostly the reason why he didn't bother dressing the two of you.

Feeling him against your thigh, you moved your hips perking up a little making an opening for him. In doing so, one of his tips moved against you're opening lightly as he grew against you and the other against your back.

Light moans left your mouth feeling him grow and push on your clit just between your thighs because of it.

"mmm" you moved yourself forward, pinning him up before pushing your hips back, eager and impatient pushing him in. Ryomen let you move how you wanted but pushed his hips further.

"Ryomen!" Someone banged on the door and yelled for his urgent attention. You jumped from the loud and sudden noise, opening your eyes and pausing your movements.

Sukuna growled under his voice hearing the man outside the door. He mumbled under his breath about how pissed off they'd make him every time they'd interrupt the two you.

"couldn't have been any worse of a time."

The man continued to bang on the door making Sukuna agravated. His hands griped your body tighter and he moved his hips pushing himself deeper and  began thrusting. The longer he continued to fuck you while being upset, the harder he thrusted and griped onto your body.

Though you were begining to love how he fucked while upset, the thought of him doing it out of anger and may not be enjoying it as much as you were.

"w-wait. Ry-omen-shit-" when you started talking, he began to rail into you while shoving his second in. The feeling of how hard and ready it was with pre all over made you blush and want to continue enjoying how he pushed into you out of frustration. He bit your shoulder and continued while moving his arm from your waist to your leg lifting it, giving him more space and a bit of a better angle.

The slightest position change made your stomach fill with butterflies as you felt the cover fall off your legs uncovering the two of you. His teeth started to push into your skin deeper, making you flinch a little and whine not knowing if you wanted him to stop or to keep going.

1356 words
2/22/23
Published 5/24/23