Dinner

After a little, while your family is eating your brother looks at Sukuna and his arms and hands.

"How do you keep yourself fit like that. I've been trying but I can't keep it up."

Sukuna looked at him then his arm where his sleeve was rolled up a bit because of the table*

"He looked at your brother. "Oh...well I work and make sure the animals get where they need to go...So I do a lot of lifting and moving heavy things on and off of carts along with the animals."

"That's a pretty cool job. You must be familiar with the whole village and area outside of it then huh." Sukuna nodded then your brother looked at him in awe.

"That must be a tough job." Your mother said while looking up at him from her food.

Sukuna nodded a bit. "It can be some days but I manage and get the work done."

"That's good I'm glad you do. How far do you live from here. The animals are pretty far."

"I live  about 2hours out from here"

Your mother gasped a bit and shook her head. "And my husband had the audacity to send you home twice today." She shook her head while looking at your dad. "....Ryomen...why don't you stay the night here with us tonight." Your dad nearly choked on his food. "Your home is too far to have you leave and this late." Your father spoke even the slightest and your mother shot him a strict "shut up" look making him stop.

"Thank you ma'am but no I'm ok I don't want to be a burden"

"You won't be. You can take my oldest sons room while he stayed in my youngest."

".....are you sure?"

"Positive."

"Well since it's obvious you are could you get 5 bails of water from the well first thing in the morning?" Your dad wasn't happy about him staying the night one bit.

"Of course sir that would be fine I have no problem with doing that"

"Except for the fact that the well is down three hills."

"It's ok ma'am I have no problem with helping out."

After dinner your dad showed Sukuna the  bails in the backyard then your mother showed him the room he'd be staying in. Your father came in and told you not to talk to Ryomen while he stayed the night and you agreed sadly.
After cleaning up the table your went up to your room and layer down trying to sleep but you knew Ryomen was directly under your room since you and your oldest brothers room stacked each other. The emerge to peek through the floorboards were out of control.

After about 30 minutes you got up and quietly went over to a part of your room you knew had the biggest gap in it. After slowly getting on the floor and peeking through you looked around a little bit seeing him for a few seconds then he walked into the room closing the door behind him.

Seeing this made your heart start to race. He went over to the bed and stood for a second before taking off his kimono revealing his top half. He sits on the bed taking off almost everything else. You couldn't look away from his body seeing it for the first time. He's literally perfect in every way without a doubt sexy.

———————————————————————
Don't forget to vote so I updated ❤️