Scaredy-cat

After staying in his arms and going over the same argument for another 5 minutes Sukuna gave up and helped you put your kimono back on. While he put his sleeves on you held onto his waist to try and keep your balance.

"I'll see you after I get back."

"I'm going with you though."

"What-? No you're not absolutely not."

"Why not."

"Because it's too dangerous I'm not letting you go with me."

"Well then I'll just go without you knowing."

"And how will you do that. You can't even stand without holding onto me looks t your legs they're already buckling."

"Then just take me. I don't see what the big deal is."

"...nothing I just....don't want your face to be out there. That would put you in danger and you never knew your abilities to be able to have control with them."

"Then help me with that later. I just wanna stay with you a little while longer." The two of you stayed quiet for almost a minute until you heard Ryomen sigh.

"Fine...I guess it'll be ok..."

"Yesss. Ok pick me up." You smiled and moved so it would be easier to do so while raising your arms up like a child.

As he picked you up and carried you bridal style on two arms he walked with you back inside your "place to stay" and grabbed his weapons.

On his way up a walk way just outside the doors. You looked around while moving your hand inside his kimono. You held onto him while tracing the marks on his chest.

After a few minutes or so you both reached the end of the pathway which lead to a large two door walkway that was freshly build in order for him to go in and out of the castle as he wished.

Ryomen opened the doors and it lead right into the thrown room where that kid and an older man were waiting.

"Ahh Ryomen you're here." He didn't say anything back and just carried you over to a seat that was large enough for him and sat you down. The chair was comfortable and seemed like something he would sit in along side the emperor when he needed him. It was huge compared to the kings throne and even a bit large for you but perfect for Ryomen.

Both of their eyes were locked on you since they had never gotten the chance to see you at all. They're breath was taken from how beautiful and breathtaking you were. The kimono held and stayed around your hips showing all your curves and perfect hips, breast, hair and more including the bite marks, bruises, and hickeys scattered with most of them hidden under your cloths.

"You wanted to speak with me?" Sukuna stepped in between their view of you forcing them to look at him instead.

"Yes actually I did. Not long ago a war was declared on this land. I would like you to be on the front lines. With you there we are guaranteed a victory."

"Sorry but no."

"No....and why is that."

"I think it's obvious why."

"Oh come on your bitch isn't going anywhere and I'm sure she's tough enough to take care of herself."

Ryomen was a split second from killing the emperor just from even mentioning her and him calling you a bitch  put the cherry on-top.
But before he did anything he felt your hand grab the back on his kimono and hold onto it. It took a while for the flames to go down in his eyes but  eventually went down enough for him to restrain from doing something he knew he would put a target on both of your heads.

".....I'm not leaving her side."

"You have no choice. We leave tomorrow to gather....whatever it is you cursed things have and prepare for your voyage it'll be a long way. That's all I wanted of you now go."

You peeked around Sukuna's side and looked at the emperor with just your left eyes. His gaze trailed over and locked onto yours and a chill went down his spine. Your cursed energy spread out and made the room feel a rush of dread, terror, and pushed their fight or flight instincts. The so called kid ran off horrified leaving the emperor alone with the two of them. His feet started to shake as he began to sweat buckets.

His whole body shook as he kept eye contact with you. His huge ego shrunk like nothing as he started to understand their power in such little time. He now feared Sukuna but most of all you.

The emperor's view on the both of you went from him over you and you both on your knees as his pets. To the Ryomen being in charge of him and you as a living goddess.

He couldn't make up the words he wanted to say as his pants got wet.

"My husband will not go anywhere he doesn't want to." Your words echoed through the room and rang in his ears.

He nodded quickly and fell to his knees looking like a helpless baby who had soiled their pants.

You spread your wings the slightest and he flinched and hid his face as if he was about to get hit by something and die.

Ryomen turned his head over his shoulder to see what you were doing to him since he couldn't feel too much of a difference with your energy. It just felt like you were the dominant one and not him in this situation.

"Let's go. He just waisted both of our time." You looked up at Ryomen and let go of his kimono. He agreed and picked you up carrying you out the two large doors and closed it behind you two.

Your cursed energy stoped when he closed the door and he carried you back down the path. There were no more animals it seemed as if you had scared them away.

When you both came back to the doors he went in and tossed his weapons next to the bed area.

"You didn't have to do that for me." He looked down at you in his arms as you both made eye contact.

"Its ok....I'll be honest when he called me that I was close to doing something myself.....do you think I was too harsh on him?"

He chuckled and shook his head while slowly letting you down. "No. In fact I think you did wonderful for your first meeting with him." He kissed your head and laughed.

1113 words
12/14/21