Peace (Mostly nsfw pt. 3)

It's been hours. Your body's beyond weak and your head was in the clouds. When he came your whole body froze and trembled at how much he pumped into you. His voice and force replayed over in your head and legs while you layer in bed and Ryomen continued sharpening his weapons. He kept your kimono off and put his on around his waist but not his shoulders.

During sex he came inside and it feels like he emptied himself but as you took a deep breath you started to relax just for his other one to be stuffed inside you for another hour and a half. Luckily he was impatient with the second round and came faster but he was much faster and harsher really taking a toll on your back,hips, ass, and legs. Your arms were tired from holding yourself up and collapsing over and over but Sukuna like that and made you stay up and slapped your ass each time you fell down. The last time you did he found your g spot and gave you hell. His power and over all the built up sex frustration from the wait was obviously eating at him and he didn't take it easy on you for the second round like he claimed he would.

There was cum all over the floor, his hips, and your lower half. He had you in Seven different positions railing into you non stop while laughing and mocking how messy and sexy you looked under him and taking it all trying to adjust but couldn't. His words raddled through your head while you slowly calmed down as he finished the last few of his weapons.

Ryomen turned looking back to check on you and smirked seeing you still out of it. "Don't tell me you're still a mess Princess." He put down his last weapon and got up going towards you. Your legs were shaking as cum continued to very slowly leak out of you. He looked at your body up and down admiring the splats, scratches, hickeys, and bruises he put on you.

You felt him grab your legs and pull on your ankles and opened your eyes to look up at him. He put his hands out for you to grab and was patient while you raised your arms up reaching for him. Your hands reached as far as they could and he grabbed them pulling you up so you could sit up. His hands that were around your ankles reached and held onto your thighs picking you up.

You held your breath while he moved you and took a deep breath while laying your head in his neck. Your arms draped across his shoulders and he held you close comforting you. He walked over and grabbed your kimono then walked to the door leading out the room. He put your kimono over your back and opened the door letting light in. You turned your head to look and looked away from how bright it was.

He walked out and you could feel a nice cool breeze. You could hear trees moving in the wind and birds chirping. The sun felt good on your wings and skin.

Sukuna walked for about a minute passing what sounds like a waterfall. After another minute he walked more and sat down on the ground and held onto you closely.

You rested on his shoulder for a few minutes and slowly lifted your head to look over his shoulder seeing rocks and grass. You turned your head and saw bushes and trees all over. From your new perspective everything seemed smaller except for the huge trees. "Where-"

"Somewhere peaceful" you slowly sat up holding onto him and looked around more. He was sitting on the edge of a large grass path that fell off like a short cliff staying over a large hill covered with grass, bushes, and your favorite flowers. There were small animals going through the grass and playing around and beyond that was the sea. Your eyes lit up seeing it and you were beyond amazed.

"....is this?" He nodded and kissed your cheek.

"I know how much you wanted to see it."

"But how...I never told you about it" you looked at him making eye contact.

"Your father told me everything you talked about as a kid...I tried my best to make it perfect for you and pick the perfect spot....did I do well?"

You kept looking in his eyes and stayed quiet. The silence stayed for half a minute till he broke it. "Y/N?...." You could tell he was getting a little nervous. You leaned in and kissed him lightly and wrapped your arms around his neck. He didn't kiss back right away a little confused and when he did you pulled away sniffling before you kissed him again.

"Y/n what is it....if you don't like it we can leave and go somewhere else-"

"No I love it. It's perfect."

"Then why are you crying."

"......I love you...so much.." he wiped your tears and listened. "You went through the trouble to find the perfect spot."

"Of course. I love you Princess." He moves your hair behind your ear and and fixes the rest going through it with his fingers and pulling it to the side over your shoulder. "I've always loved you and would do anything for you. I'd protect you and everything you love in a heart beat." You kissed him again and he kissed back without hesitation.

While you both kissed and made out the wind blew giving a peaceful feel to everything around both of you. Ryomen leaned back and layer down moving the both of you. You giggled and continued kissing him letting your bodies press together. Your kimono slowly slid off of your back leaving you naked and letting all of your wings feel the breeze.

You let them spread and get some air since it felt so good and refreshing. Your wings started to gain detail and spread out seeming to get bigger touching the things in the area round.

Ryomen felt on on your body gripping your ass with two hands and feeling up your waist and around your wings with the others. It wasn't until he dragged his fingers against your feathers that it clicked. You pulled away from the kiss and gasped.

"What is it"

"I just thought about it....I have wings"

"...yyyy...yeah?"

"No I mean-....can't I fly?"

"I-....I don't know...I never thought about it." You sat up and looked over your sholder at each wing.

"Did they seem bigger to you?" He looked at each from your sholder to the ends and nodded.

"Yeah kind of...maybe because of the nature they reacted" his eyes trailed down from yo shoulders to your breast getting distracted.

"Ryomen"

"...yeah"

"What are you doing"

"Nothing.....just admiring your jewels hehe" he chuckled and watched every slight movement from them while you moved and talked.

"I-" you snapped your fingers trying to get his attention but it didn't work so you covered his eyes. "Ryomeeen focus I'm trying to figure out if I can fly"

"Mmm well go ahead and flap your wings around. Nothing will happen I promise-" he moved your hands off and continued watching your chest. "-I won't take my eyes off of you"

"Oh come onnn." You put your hands on his chest as he laughed and kept his full attention on you.

————————
😘❤️