Finally Awake

"Y/N!!....Y/N WAKE UP!!"

~I feel....cold...weak...~

"Y/N!"

~who-....is that-...father?~

You tried opening your eyes but failed, only managing a little. You could see out little slips of your eye watching your father shake your body in panic. He had tears all over his face and you could barely hear him. It was like... everything was in slow motion. You slowly moved your eyes and saw your mother holding your younger brother who was crying.

~wait-.....what....what is this.~

You looked more and saw your other brother over the side of your bed in tears as well. Then out of nowhere some one came running into the room. Your eyes shot over as fast as they could and saw Ryomen standing and staring at you. He was in shock.

~Ryomen?~

Your father looked at him and ran towards him shoving him out the room and against the hallway wall. Your mother rushed quickly to stop him and just as your eyes got even heavier, Ryomen rushed back in pushing past everyone getting to your bedside. He grabbed your hand but everything went dark. Everything stoped and things slowly became warm again.

~what-....Father..Mother.. Ryomen, brothers-~ just as you became conscious again your eyes opened as you gasped for air. You sat straight up panicking then turned hearing a familiar voice only to be met face to face with a being that had markings all over, four eyes, two faces, and four huge arms. He was in a kimono that seemed familiar but you couldn't focus correctly.

"Y/N-! whoa breath." As you moved back to get away you ended up falling over something that pulled on your back. You hit the floor after falling off of the table. The thing moved around and reached out to help you up but just as you were about to scream seeing what's on your back and those arms reaching for you. "Princess-" You hesitated and paused looking at the guy.

He froze for a second, not wanting to scare you and moved back to give you space. Your eyes scanned his body and more things came rushing back to you. The voice, the kimono, the familiar face and nickname. What was happening...

Your eyes darted across the area you were in, it didn't look familiar at all, almost like some type of huge underground area. Your eyes looked back at that familiar being and he was now just standing at a distance almost like he was waiting for-

You looked at his face and saw he was in pain. Your eyes darted down his body again and saw that there was a cut on his lower left arm. It was deep and looked like a knife had cut him. For some reason seeing him in pain tore your body- Ryomen-...

Your eyes widened and shot back up at his. Everything came flooding back to you and you got up slowly. Your body felt bigger and much different making you look downwards at a kimono similar to your old one but much larger and flexible. Your nails were black, long, and sharp and there were markings up your arms similar to the new Ryomen's.

"Wha...what is this"

"It's you-"

"No-...no it-..."

"It is." He slowly moved closer to you and took your hands holding them. Your eyes went from your body to his.

"What am I-....what happened to you."

"Nothings happened."

"Don't lie to me. Something happened tell me."

"....we're curses... before you start to freak out just listen."

"Curses....CurSES?!"

"Y/N breath. It was the only way to save you. You were dying and there was no other way. I swear to you" your eyes were overflowing with tears. Your brain couldn't put together what was going on. You just died and you wake up to find out you were now the one thing your family and ancestors swore to kill...
Your grip tightened on his hands as you got dizzy. You lost your balance but Sukuna reached out to grab your waist and catch you. Your hand reached and held onto his arm but held onto the cut.

He gasped in pain making you snap out of it and look at his arm. "Ryomen...what happened to you."

"It's nothing." He took slower deep breath and tried to fight off the pain and started to heal himself.

"...that doesn't seem like nothing...tell me what happened to you."

"Y/N-"

"Now." He got quiet and made eye contact with you while sighing.

"It happened when you woke up....I was holding onto your arm and cheek but didn't expect for you to wake up so suddenly. And-.."

"And what. What happened"

"When you did, your wing cut my arm."you looked at his arm worried but his other hand reached up and moved your head up so you looked at his face. "But I'm ok now. There's nothing to be concerned about"

"How can you be so sure" he showed you his arm where the cut just was and it's completely healed without any scar or anything. "So you mean to tell me there's no need for me to worry about you anymore." He chuckled to himself when he heard you say that and pulled you closer to him.

"Not as much as you thought you would." You smiled to yourself as he pulled you in for a hug but you gasped a bit and pushed him back.

"Wait-" you need up pushing him into the way denying it. Your eyes went wide and you covered your mouth. "I-...Ryomen-" you want towards him quickly. "I'm so sorry I-"

"No no it's ok see" he moved out of the wall and showed you his back and how he wasn't hurt by it at all. "I'm fine."

"I'm so sorry I didn't know that would happen." He chuckled and shook his head while rubbing the back of his neck with one of his hands.

"It's fine."

"I just wanted to make sure you didn't get cut again so I wanted you to wait."

"It's ok, I was being careful" he moved to hug you again and when he did he was care-full not to get cut by your feathers hugging you gently. "You see?" He hugged you close slowly calming you down.

"Finally....

you're awake."