Say your sorry (Nsfw)

"You want that. Don't you."

He leaned in close pushing your patients. You didn't know what to do, his grip was gentle around your neck but it felt suffocating. But in a good way. So close to your lips, you turned your head refusing the kiss. But in doing so his patience instantly ran out.

Moving his hand from your neck to your chin, he quickly pulled your face back making you look at him just before kissing you deeply.

It didn't take long at all before you gave in and kissed him back. It got intense so quick you didn't even remember when his tongue grew down your throat. You sucked and moaned as he did, rubbing your thighs together.

One of his hands reached and moved his covering as the other two grabbed your legs picking you up and putting them over his shoulders in one swift move. Folding you against the tree all as your lips stayed connected.

You reached down rubbing your clit with one hand and moving your covering with the other but before you could do practically anything, his hands grabbed yours and pinned them above your head at the same time his others moved your covering with ease almost ripping it off.

Your grip tightened around his hands the second his already pre covered tip touched you. Unable to gasp, you arched your back and opened your eyes just for them to roll back feeling him shove both deep inside.

As two hands kept your hands put, the others held on tightly to your hips as he barely took his time picking up the pace.

Already he had you caving and wanting so much more. And almost as if he read your mind, you felt a tongue against your clit.

~that damn stomach-~
The way it licked and teased you along side Sukuna already over stuffing you full was something you couldn't compare to anything else.

It didn't take long at all for your legs to buck and move wanting to close. But the way he had them over his shoulders and being so close made it impossible to do any of that.

When your shakes started and your moans grew a little louder, he pulled his tongue from your throat and moved to your neck biting down on your sweet spot wanting to hear more.

"AH-n-NO R-Ryomen to-O MU-"

"Too much?" You whined and whimpered while nodding in response but all he did was chuckle under his breath. "How do you think I felt when you tried leaving me again... Hmm?"

He didn't care he was over stimulating you so quickly because that's what he was going for. He wanted you to cry for him to stop. And as soon as he felt a tear fall from your eyes to his cheek, he lifted his head and pulled out. Kissing your face lightly he moved a hand to your clit rubbing it gently.

"It felt like you'd taken away all I love but teased me with that damn night you call a mistake."

Though you were crying, it wasn't because of the pain. That had gone away by now. Instead, the tears were from over stimulating pleasure. But as soon as he took that away, your hands loosened but tightened again as your hips bucked forwards wanting him back.

"And you go and threaten our marriage by saying I give you too much pleasure?" He scoffed and looked you up and down. "Well look at you now. Fuckin clenching and drooling for my cocks. Wanting them to mess you up so damn bad that you won't even be able to fly come morning time."

You listened and he was right. He had you milking both his dicks so needy that you didn't know what to do but beg for more as soon as they left you.

"I-m sorry"

"You're what?"

"So-rry . I'm sorry."

"Sorry? Or needy."

"B-oth."

"Say it."

"I-m s-sorry. I'm nee-dy for you Ryomen please!"

"Beg. Yell for it." He looked you in the eyes that were glossed over with need and more want than ever.

"Ryomen-" "Who?" He teased you with his tip tracing your entrance.

"Baby. Daddy. Master. My King please!"

"Since you're being such an obedient little slut." He slammed himself in but with only one this time.

You put your head back as he watched your body react.

"More. Pl-ease." He scuffed under his breath and didn't do what you wanted. Instead he continued with one watching you even struggle with just one.

"Cum on this one and maybe I'll give you what you want." He was going easy on purpose. In a teasing way he held back knowing you wanted him to do what he did to you earlier.

"Why-" you moaned and whined begging for it.

"Shut up." He lifted a hand from your hip and shoved his two middle fingers in your mouth not answering you.
"No whining."

You did what he wanted and shut up while sucking on his fingers. His lips went to your neck continuing what they started. And not long after, you came holding your breath as your legs shook against the sides of his neck.

"Mmm." He smirked and licked up your chin to your lips kissing you deeply just before pulling out but not wasting time before shoving both so deep inside.

Gasping, you griped onto his hands tight as blood dripped down his wrists. Ryomen waisted no time before thrusting like before. Keeping it deep, hard, and overall rough and intense.

"I wanted to be petite but you've been such a good little human for me. Acting so vulnerable and letting me do whatever I want with your soaked 'n needy pussy." Kissing you, he moved his hand from your mouth to your clit rubbing it just the way you love it. In doing so, you clenched so tight he paused for a split second before continuing. "Fuck-" he groaned and bit your lip drawing blood as he started to pound into you putting more pressure on the tree that kept you up, easily making the damage that had already been done, worse.

It wasn't till now that you both realized how much you'd done to it.

Though it was a pretty large tree, you'd already put cracks in it taking the bark and some wood off of it. Now it began to creak. But neither of you cared.

Kissing deeply, he moved his tongue against yours. The pleasure continued over and over.

As the tree grew weaker, the need to keep going grew for hours until finally the two of you took a breather before continuing with what you both knew would be another long day.

You laid on his chest with your eyes closed breathing heavily under the night sky. That tree layed on the ground along with another showing off just how much you both did before moving onto the ground.

With both of your hearts beating rapidly his hands held onto your body keeping you close.

"I'm not used to this anymore." He chuckled hearing your light and tired voice.

"Well that's something we'll have to fix then isn't it."

1218 words
11/13/23
Published 11/14/23