Engagement (slight NSFW)

You both woke up to a knock on the front door downstairs but we're too drained to get up and answer it. Sukuna groaned and moved the both of you under the cover ignoring the knocks.

It was all so perfect and enjoyable that you both forgot you needed to get home as soon as possible so your parents knew you were ok.

After another few knocks they got a little louder. You could just tell Ryomen was getting irritated because his grip that was on your leg and ass was getting tighter by the second. Finally he got up and let go of you.

"Who in the hell is-" he grabbed his kimono and wrapped it around himself and groaned hearing another knock. "I'm coming. Damn" he left the room and just watching him get up and walk around like that was-

"There she is.....Y/N....answer me can you hear me please you have to wake up."

~This voice...wait I-....it's Ryomen but- wait is this that....that dream again. RYOMEN....RYOMEN PLEASE PLEASE CAN YOU HEAR ME?!~

"My love come on you have to focus on your cursed energy. Control your memories and come out of them" you felt two hands hold your cheeks and two more touch your shoulders.

~Ryomen please I-.....I need your help I'm scared~ you tried talking but it was still no use. You slowly tried to move and was able to use your fingers.

"Y/N-" you could hear him gasp and the change in his tone showed that he was smiling "progress Princess come on" you moved your fingers and something on your back flinched. There were two of them. They felt soft and feathery almost like....wings.

One of Sukuna's hands left your sholder and felt your wings. The feeling was weird but almost normal like this was how your body has been for a while.

"They're beautiful just like you baby. I can already tell they'll show off your beautiful eyes.....please open them" his words started to fade away again as you fell back into this dream...or as Ryomen called them. Your memories.

"Princess....no don't fall back asleep-" your fingers and wings slowly went limp-.

-was beyond enjoyable. And the view was sexy as well.

After a minute or so you had gotten up and carefully got your cloths back on as well as you could since you were still numb and weak in the legs.

Ryomen came back into the room and saw you dressed. ".....what are you doing"

"I have to go home" he chuckles and laughed coming closer to you.

"Home?.....isn't this your new home my love" you watched as he slowly made his way to the foot of the bed looking at you with a smirk across his face.

"...I-...umm.....who was at the door."

"Your father. He was just making sure you were ok. We talked for a little and I said you were still asleep. Corse he doesn't know a thing about what happened last night... and he won't because he left you here with me for the day." He grinned and lifted his hands to his kimono slowly. "So....You...Naked. Now" he slowly indid his kimono but quickly stoped when he saw your eyes stuck on where his hands are. He chuckled and puts his hands together in his sleeves. "You first baby come on I want a show."

He came closer to you and pulled you to your feet even though you can't stand. He pushed you to the wall and sat where you were sitting in the bed. "Keep those legs still for me." He stared looking at you up and down while man spreading. And since he had his kimono on and it was already loose you could see down his body and between his legs but nothing you wanted to see was shown. "Come on you know starring isn't nice princess.....strip down for me...we won't do anything more today baby I just wanna make sure you are aware of how fuckin sexy you are. Come on and strip."

You could hear his voice getting impatient and didn't want to know what he'd do if he got too impatient with you. While you started to undo your kimono Sukuna smirked and watched everything while you leaned against the wall struggling. He laughed about it under his breath enjoying the show and once everything was undone he stood up and pushed it off I your body while catching you just as your legs gave out all the way from shaking so much.

"Perfect timing Princess....I almost got impatient with you." He talked while smirking and carried you back in bed laying you down. Ryomen sat up and took off his kimono tossing it to the side with yours while laying under the cover with you. The both of you cuddled till you both fell asleep.

After a few hours you woke up in Ryomen's tight and comfortable grip. You smiled widely to yourself feeling his hands around your waist and your body against his.

~Even asleep he's sexy....how is that even possible~ you thought about him for 30 minutes till the thought of being married to him crossed your mind.

~if we were engaged....would he be happy with me and me only?...everyone wanted him....he's beyond perfect and is protecting in every way possible I just....I wish I knew more about him,....his family,....what he enjoys.....I know nothing about his past....but I want to be apart of his future....I just hope he wanted me in it.~ you smiled wide and nodded while kissing his cheek.

~I want to be there for him~
~to be the woman to bare his children~
~I want him as my own~
~I want to be his~
~please Ryomen....

feel the same about me~

~I want to marry you~