Sex addict (Slight NSFW pt.4 )

You shook your head giving up on getting him to help and looks around more observing the area. You slowly and carefully moves turning around on-top of Ryomen and struggled because of your legs being shaky.

You leaned down and over the edge of the hill they were on to see the drop from here to the other hill ".....hmm." You kept looking thinking you could catch yourself with your wings before you get hurt by hitting the ground. "Baby, do you think I could glide before I land down there?" There was no answer so you slightly turned your head over your shoulder to look back at him to see what he was doing and felt his hands grab your ass roughly and feel on it.

"Damn your sexy."

"I- Ryomen why are you still day dreaming-" you sighed and let him do what he was going. You turned around and looked for a smoother route to try and glide but not even a second later Ryomen grabbed your hips with two hands and one thigh with the other. He slowly moved you forward and you got nervous since you were leaning over the cliff side but he had a good grip on you. And started humming like he was making something.

"Mmm....mmhm...mmMMmmm" he took his last hand and put it over his lap right where you had your butt resting and pulled you back down slowly and hiss whole hand fit inside of you. You gasped and gripped onto his leg definitely not expecting it and turned looking back at him.

He was already looking at you and keeping eye contact. "...What."

"Wha-....you just stuck your hand inside of me just casually like it was a regular thing for you to do. It's not" he smirked and pulled out most of his hand and left his fingers. He then moved his hand off of your thigh and onto your waist pulling you so you sit up so he can then put his hand on your shoulder and pull you down on his chest quickly. You gasped and held onto the hands that are on the hips.

He bit and pulled on your ear playfully before whispering seductively in your head while slowly starting to move his fingers that are inside you.

"So why not make it a regular thing my little hummingbird" he moved his hand down your body slowly and gently keeping his hand just over everything and doesn't touch anything except for your nipple. "Hmm?...what do you say Princess...I know you're addicted to my touch, my voice and the way I claim you as mine hollowing you out then stuffing you full. You know it's better than before just admit it. You can't hide it from me. I can feel your soaking wet pussy all over my fingers and my hand." He slowly formed a mouth on his hand and stuck the tongue out. "And mouth...you taste so good you know that?" He smirked watching you get all hot and bothered while he moved his tongue against her and slowly pushes it inside her.

With his regular mouth he licked up your neck slowly then bit on you. You moaned and started breathing heavier than before. You bit your lip and started to move your hips trying to get the tongue to go deeper but he stoped it. You got confused feeling his fingers move out of you and his other hands let go. "What what is it" you turned your head and looked at him and he was looking at you.

"Nothing...just wanted to mess with you."

"WHA-RYOMEN DONT TEASE LIKE THAT" you sat up and grabbed your kimono starting to put it on.

"All right all right I'm sorry just leave your kimono off please"

"Hell no. That was too much to just joke around with" you put your wings through the slots / openings that are in the back and pulled it forward. You moved off of his lap while closing and tying it closed but since your legs are still a mess you can't just get up and walk away from him. Instead you moved your wings and spread your feathers blocking your view of him.

"Come oooon don't be like that Hatchidori"

"That's not my name"

"Come on I'm sorry"

"Apology not forgiven" he got up and stood for a few seconds then just picked you up. You flared a bit wanting him to put you down but quickly stoped when you heard his breathing hitch and get a bit rough like he's in pain. You looked and saw his chest all cut along with his arms and close to his neck.

"I Ryomen!" You gasped and panicked then looked at your wing behind you and it had blood on it. "Put me downYou teared up hard and looked back at Sukuna with tears down your face. "I'm sorry I'm so so sorry"

"It-..s fine I'm healing"

"No you're not put me down" you moved trying to get out his grip but stoped quickly when he hissed in pain again. You looked and let tears fall while watching the wound close to his neck heal. Your eyes went to the other scratches and watches them heal too before you hugged him tightly.

"It's okay Y/N-"

"No it's not. I keep doing this to you I'm sorry I'm so sorry"

"No it's ok. I knew it was going to happen. I just wanted to hug you and apologize.....I should not have done it, I know. I just wanted to see you like that a little longer. I don't know, maybe I'm addicted to it."

You giggled a bit hearing that. "You think?...I'm still a mess and it's been hours since...well you know." You both chuckled and smiled lightening the mood.

"I love you Y/N"

"And I love you Ryome-"

"SUKUNA!" You sat your head up quickly when you heard someone yell out for him. You were both confused and conserned but Ryomen seemed not to and was instead annoyed as if he knew who had just called him.

1,031 words
11/7/21