Asleep

You could hear banging on the door and feel Ryomen move away from your side in anger.
You wanted to calm him down but you didn't have the energy to get up or even speak. You could only open your eyes to get a glimpse.

You couldn't see the door but you could feel the light from it across your naked lower back. As Ryomen spoke to the men outside, you could feel one of them starring past him and directly at your back.

Chills moved across your body feeling their eyes. Even with how dark it is in the room, he could see the mess of liquids across your back spreading over your waist and marks. It complimented the art Sukuna expressed with bites, scratches, hickeys, and bruises littering your body.

The energy from that man was young, most likely in his early 20's. He probably never seen a woman in this way, not to mention how beautiful you were. He was curious even though he was strictly told not to look at either you or Sukuna in any way other than respectfully.

Feeling a little uncomfortable and reveled, you moved your arm slowly trying to reach for something or anything to cover yourself with.

Both Ryomen and the man outside became scilent seconds before Sukuna slammed the door in his face closing the people out.

Hearing such a loud noise so suddenly, you jumped and got chills, closing your eyes. But once you felt Sukuna embrace you again, you started to relax as everything started to fade until you fell asleep.

For the first time in a long time, you dreamt,
or imagined it.

You dream started in a house similar to Sukuna's old home on a farm. You woke up in a bed with no cloths but covers covering you. The window was letting in a gentle breeze alone with the morning sun.

You stretched your arms slowly and reached in hopes to feel his embrace but he wasn't there. Something was different. Almost as if something was wrong.

As you sat up, you rubbed your head feeling a bit dizzy.

"Mm. My head." You got out of bed and looked at your feet as you started to loose your balance. Holding onto the bed stand, you looked at your hand. ".....what?..."

You looked at your wrist then your whole arm. Your marks were gone. Immediately you checked for your wings and they were gone as well. Your entire size was back to normal. And by the feel of it Ryomen did a number on you before you woke up since your legs were a bit tingling.

"Was it all a dream?..." your brain tried to recap all at once but it was too much to think about. "Ryomen?!" You held your head and found your kimono before going out of the room holding onto the walls.

Searching downstairs, you couldn't find him anywhere until you heard him laughing outside. While fixing the top of your kimono, you rushed to the front door and swung it open looking around.

Taking steps outside you covered the sun from your eyes and looked all over for him.

"Your doing such a good job. Just wait until your mother wakes up so we can show her what you've learned." Hearing his voice, you ran in that direction which lead to the farm not far at all from the house.

~mother?...~

"Ryomen." You walked in and took what you saw to be a bit of a shock. He was still a curse. For some reason, only you are back to your human form.

But that wasn't the start of the shock. He had two children in his arms. One that resembled both of you in so many ways. And another who was still an infant but didn't fail in resembling her fathers cursed form. The baby had two eyes like you, but scars from two extra eyes failing to form. Her nails were black and her wrist along with her chest and ankles had cursed markings just like him.