Ryomen

After waking up you quickly get ready getting your outfit and hair ready after cleaning up. You got dressed and went downstairs sitting in the common area. You were so excited but extremely nervous at the same time not knowing who it was.

After about an hour there was a knock at the door and your father went and got it as usual. He went out the door closing it behind him and talked for a few minutes. You could hear your father open the door again and let the person in.

"Y/N." You got up and turned to see your father and went wide eyed seeing who it was he let in.

"I'm sure I don't have to introduce you two. Ryomen Sukuna has brought three more offerings for us today in exchange for more time with you than we have discussed yesterday. So I have five to u both 3 extra hours on your 2 hour limit." He looks at Ryomen. " don't touch her unless it calls for it. She is not yours meaning she is not yours to touch and feel on." Ryomen nods in respect understanding what your dad was telling him and your father looks at you nodding and leaves the room bringing the three animals to the backyard.

You watches your father as he did so and you could feel Sukuna's gaze on you. "Well. Where would you like to go first." Your ears perk up as you blush slowly looking over at him. "I don't know." Your voice was pretty quiet not knowing what to say but he heard you clearly. He chuckles lightly under his breath. "That's not a problem. Come. We'll just walk around. We could just talk." You noded lightly and he went toward the front door as you walked over meeting him there. He opens the door for you and you both walk out.

You both walked and looked at the houses and trees in your village for a while. He made you feel safe and comfortable. He even respected your father and didn't touch you unless you almost feel and stumbled. You both went up a tall grassy hill and sat enjoying the beautiful view of the village and all the flowers around d the both of you. He looked at you while smiling lightly looking at the detail on your face.

"You're beautiful"

This made you pause and blush not expecting him to say something like that. You moved your hair in-front of your face to hide your blushing. "....thank you"

He reaches up and gently moves your hair out of the way smiling. You both make eye contact and his smile and presence was just over all gentle and protecting. Just then you fell hard for him. Before you had a crush but now it was love. Without thinking you leaned in slowly getting closer to him and he did too then stops.

This makes you stop and get flustered. "I-I'm sorry I-" you start blushing crazy and he chuckles a little. "It's ok Y/N......I would have kissed you but your father told me not to. I can wait for you." He smiles lightly and plucks a flower for you and it just so happens to be your favorite. "Here" he gives it to you. "Oh-....wow it's beautiful....thank you Sukuna." "Ryomen. But please. Call me whatever you'd like." You nod smiling. "Alright.....Ryomen. Thank you for the beautiful flower." "Well of corse. A beautiful for a beautiful women. And I know they're your favorites. I see you out here every weekend picking them and taking them home." You blush at everything he says and nod. "It's true. These flowers are so beautiful I can't help but have some in my room. I sometimes get carried away and pick them a little too often." "Well there's nothing wrong with that. When the sun hits them just right they look unreal. Almost heavenly." You nod in agreement and you both make eye contact again. Getting lost In each other's eyes you both have lost track in time. It had been 6 in a half hours. Your father went out looking for you and sees you both on the hill.

"HEY!" His yell made you jump and look over to him and Sukuna looks as well and looks at where the sun is seeing the time noticing how long it had been. Your father goes up the hill and the both of you get up quickly. "I'm sorry sir I lost track of time-" he grabs onto Sukuna's collar and shoved him. "We had a deal and your almost two hours past that limit." He grabs your arm moving you farther from him. "I'm sorry sir forgive me." Without saying anything he pushes him and walks away with your arm in his grip and Sukuna gets up watching him leave with you.

"I should have known better than to trust the boy. It was too good to be true that he was perfect. Too perfect. Even brought three big healthy animals as a gift. I should have known better." He drags you home and closes the door behind him leaving you by the door going off to do what he was doing before he went looking for you.

You teared up knowing that your fryer wouldn't let you see Ryomen anymore. You go to your dad in the backyard speaking quietly. "Dad?.......it wasn't his fault....he just lost track of time."

"Don't try and defend him Y/N. I should have known something like this would happen."

"But I'm sure he's sorry. He apologized and regretted keeping me out too long."

"Maybe so but he mad a mistake that I can't forgive. Loosing track of time is a childish thing to do. If he easily looses track in time who's to say he won't loose track in something else important. He's not the right one for you."

"Then who is. Father you turn down everyone who comes to the door and he was perfect like you said. It was a small mistake."

"I'm not having this conversation. Go back inside Y/N." Hearing his words made you tear up more than before and you go inside rubbing your face with your free hand and look at the flower Sukuna had given you. "This just isn't fair."

————————————————————————
Don't forget to vote so I know to continue the story. ❤️