Stay

Pain. Fear. Stupidity. Everything rushed through your mind as you screamed underwater. Holding onto the arrow in your right side, you thought of your unborn child, making you scared to pull it out. Sukuna pulled you out of the water as your tears hid under your wet hair.

The only thing that came out of your mouth were sobs. No words could form from the pain you've just endured.

The arrow was abnormally large like the both of you, specifically made just for this occasion and imbued with someone's cursed energy.
Clawing to his arm, tears flowed from your eyes only worried for your child more than yourself.

Practically feeling the hate and fire turning in his body as he scanned the area, you clung to him tightly.

"NO DONT-" he tried to get up and defend the both of you but the thought of him leaving you like the last time you were badly hurt, haunted your memory. He knelt down and pulled you into his lap holding onto you as he turned the both of you around so his back faced the other side of the lake, making himself a shield for you.

"I'm not going. Anywhere." His eyes looked from yours to the arrow, and back to the tears covering your face. His other hand held onto you tight as the other kept a steady pressure on the wound, only causing more pain for you and worry over the baby.

"Uraume!!"

You were confused as to who he was calling until you heard a voice followed by feet rushing to his side from the woods.

"Yes my lord."

"Handle this." Sukuna growled at her as he looked back down at you with an irritated and worried look on his face. Blood started to get messy under your body the longer it took for him to pull together the courage to pull out the arrow. He had to do something, now. Your eyes grew heavy as panic was the only thing you could think about.

"Squeeze my hand." He moved his hand from the wound and made eye contact for you to brace yourself. The moment he pulled it out and tossed it felt like an eternity of pain, dragged out.

Your scream filled the night, breaking his heart and soul while your grip broke his fingers. But that was the least of his worries. His other hand went straight back to applying pressure, not wasting any time. Sukuna moved closer letting your head rest almost on his lower stomach.

Pushing his reverse cursed technique into you, the effect had nothing on you but only your unborn child. He growled under his breath realizing this.

"Come on." If his jaw got any tighter he might just break a tooth.

You could feel the heeling get sucked up passing through the wound and reversing whatever happened to them, not touching you at all.

"At least they're alive... right..?" Tears fell from your eyes as the pain started to fade. But not in a good way.

That draining feeling came back into mind. The thought of death brushed over your mind once again in life. And before you knew it, everything, even the moonlight went black. But not before seeing another one of those arrows hit through Sukuna's chest just enough to where you could see the tip of the arrow. Blood dripped from his wound and lips as his attention only stayed on you.

"Y/n stay. Stay with me!"

But you couldn't hang on any longer. The blood filled the sand and dirt under the both of you. His legs were stained with it and so was his hands as your grip loosened on him.

You were gone.

That was until you opened your eyes allowing them to struggle, focusing on what was above you.

It seemed like you were underground. Your arms and legs were asleep and cold compared to the large hand that held on lightly to the fist side of your stomach. Taking slow deep breaths, your arms slowly were able to move.

Turning your head, you saw the sheets pulled up over your chest along with Sukuna by your side keeping you as close as possible. His head rested in the crook of your neck with an angry look plastered on his resting face. Him on your left and the place of impact on your right, his arm wrapped around you as his palm perfectly covered the now scar on your stomach.

Moving slowly as you adjusted your wing under you, his eyes opened watching you as you adjusted the other.

"Finally." A sigh of relief pushed from his lungs as he pushed his face against your neck before his lips kissed your shoulder gently. "I thought it was because of me. That you'd never wake." It was quiet, we were back at the palace. Our home.

"What happened." You spoke quietly but he put his thumb to your lip while cupping your cheek.

"Don't speak. Just rest." He whispered to you, returning his hand back to your stomach. Then it came back to you.

"The baby. Are they okay? What happened, who did this-"

"Shhh everything is delt with. You and the baby are fine. You are safe and healed." He stopped you from sitting up and laid your head back on the pillow. But you teared up just thinking about it.

Pulling you into his embrace, he let you cry as he kept you in his protective hold. Wetting his chest with your tears, you balled your fists keeping them close to your face.

"Everything's alright."

"I'm sorry I was upset with you. I'm so sorry."

"You had every right to be upset. Don't apologize out of regret. Just know that you're safe now. No one can touch either of you.

He rubbed your lower back regardless of your feathers cutting his hands every once in a while. Slowly as you calmed down, you fell back asleep, melting in his arms.

Sukuna sat there letting you rest as long as you needed it.

When you woke again, Sukuna had returned you to your lying position with him now laying lower and closer to your side, whispering.

"You okay in there?" His hand very lightly caressed your stomach. "Stop moving so much before you wake your mother."

"How can you command an unborn child." You rubbed your eyes gently. Lifting the covers, you looked down to see him with his head resting on his arm while his other was on your belly and his lower hand was feeling on your legs.

"They will listen. I'm their father."

"What if they don't even have ears yet." He looked up at me.

"You've been asleep longer than you think princess." Slowly, he crawled over your body until his face met yours. Kissing you gently, his hands felt on your hips.

"How long."

"Thankfully, just a month. I fear I would have gone crazy if it'd been any longer." He kissed your cheek as he slowly settled between your legs.

"A month... it seems like I can't ever stay alive for a long time." You spoke sarcastically.

"But you've come back to me each time. That, that is all I'm worried about." His lips kissed your neck as your hands reached touching his arms.

"And it seems that you would have gone crazy in other ways as well."

"I can't help it, Hachi. I've stayed by you this whole time watching your chest rise and fall. I couldn't help that my mind went other places while I cleaned your body and took care of you. I'd say it's my fault you haven't had any clothes on." Just him mentioning it drew attention to your attire. Neither of you were dressed.

Moving his hips against your thigh, his actions made your mind race on its own.

"So needy. So horny." You spoke with your breath hitching.

"Only for you."

1327 words
4/17/24