Domain Expansion

After spending the whole day with Ryomen you both stayed up all night and spent time together. The time spent was beautiful. Everything about that day was beyond imaginable while you both danced around and stayed by each other's side.

After the sun rise he helped clean your kimono while he cleaned his sheets then took you home on horse back. Along the way you saw all types of animals and people doing their morning things that you never usually get to see. While you both rode he kept his arm around your waist and his other steering the horse after you both were getting close to your house you put a hand on Ryomen's while you leaned back into his chest.

"So this is how the horse rides will be on the way to my house huh."

"Hmm?....well yes I suppose so. Usually there's a small cool breeze but today it's different....it's a little warm-" just as he's talking you both turn the street corner and see your neighborhood being attacked by cursed spirits. Your father was holding it off with his cursed ability but with his age it was too much for him. Ryomen quickly stoped the horse next to a house and told you to stay put. He ran off to help but you were in too much shock seeing it all. There were too many of them. And Ryomen was being dragged right into it.

"W-Who's doing this....why are they hirting everyone-" your younger brother came running for help and you jumped down off the horse and you both hugged each other.

"What is it what's going on"

"Mother and big brother are helping father. He's used his cursed ability too much I- and I don't have enough control over my own to help. Please go help them."

"I can't I-....mother end father never helped me learn what mine is-" just as you said that a cursed spirit jumped and landed right in front of you two. It had such a nasty face as it stood up leaning over you and your brother. You covered his eyes and held him close so he wouldn't be scared but corse that didn't help. It swiped its claws at you both and you dodged it just enough but not all the way. It cut your kimono and the side of your face.

You both screamed in terror as it started to swing its claws again but Ryomen got in the way taking the blow for you. You looked when it didn't hit you and gasped in horror screaming. He fell back and you caught him just barely from how heavy he is. You looked at his body and he had scratches threw his kimono and across his chest.

"R-Ryomen-"

"Calm down Y/N it's ok"

"B-but your hurt"

"As long as it didn't hit you. Im fine." You heard the cursed spirit laugh at what it was looking at. Your brother was behind you sobbing his eyes out and Sukuna's on the ground struggling to get up.

You looked at the cursed spirit and it was enjoying the show. "What are you waiting for....DO IT THEN" you waved your arm in the air in front of the curse as energy surrounded your body shot from your hand shooting him in the head. It stepped back confused since it hit it in the head but after a few seconds it turned back to you. "Damn it WHY DON'T YOU JUST DIE" those words made his eyes ring and him get weak maki you get stronger. You followed your gut and made a hand sign. "Domain expansion" your no main expanded and it took in the whole neighborhood. Everything was suddenly surrounded in your favorite flowers on that hill. But this time it was huge.

The flowers healed Ryomen and the other sorcerers while even the air was poisonous to the curses. They slowly started dying and get weaker while you got stronger taking the cursed energy from them. You got up but Ryomen could see the blood on your mouth. It was too much for you.

"Y/N stop that's enough your hurting yourself.-" before he could finish his sentence you waved both your arms in a cancel out motion making half of the cursed spirits head explode.

~not enough strength I-~ you coughed up blood making you drop to your knees. ~w-what the he-hell....why can't I heal myself like I can the others~ Ryomen caught you before you roled down the hill. He checked on you beyond conserved.

"Y/N you have to let down the domain. It's too much for you."

"Why can't I heal myself"

"You are. Your cheek is basically healed...you can't heal yourself as fast as you can everyone else. Please let just it down."

You turned your head and saw the others still fighting. "They need my strength"

"They'll be fine Princess but if you don't you might die." You looked at Ryomen as he spoke to you and caught someone over his sholder. It was a huge cursed spirit with markings like tattoos all over and four arms. He was standing at the top of the hill looking over a huge table with someone laying down. The cursed spirit was...crying..

"Y/N!" You choked on blood again but didn't care. For some reason you could barely hear Ryomen when he was right in front of you. The cursed spirit seemed to hear you cough and turned twords you.

~His face...he looks just like-....like Ryomen-.....why~ he wipes his four eyes and started to walk towards the two of you. Your eyes grew bigger seeing this and he started to run twrods you.

"Y/N wait!" He yelled at you but you quickly closed your domain and he disappeared with that strange table. You took deep breaths and coughed more. Just as Ryomen held you in his arms everyone finished off the other cursed spirits but as your parents came running to help you you fainted.

———————————————————————-
Don't forget to vote and comment so I know to keep this story going. ❤️