He begged

All you could do is lay down and sleep looking over at the flowers Ryomen had given you. You smiled looking at them while tears fell down your face as you slowly went to sleep.

In the morning it was regular. You'd do your chores and your mom would make breakfast for the family as your brothers were out doing whatever they would do. Then most of the day you'd sit in the main area helping your moths make and sow cloths.

After a few hours there's a knock on the door. Your mom calls out for your dad who's in the backyard and he comes inside to get the door. When he opens the door he exhales in disgust.

"I thought I told you to stay away from her."

"I know sir but please. I apologize for loosing track of time. I brought more to offer you. Just another chance please."

Hearing his voice made you smile but your dad closed the door in his face and want away from it mumbling and cursing under his breath. Hearing the door close so suddenly made you jump a little. Tears feel from your eyes knowing that meant your dad was never going to forgive him. He used to love the offerings but now he didn't even take that.

About an hour later when your dad and mom were talking in the kitchen while she was about to cook for lunch, there was another knock on the door. Your father went to the door and opened it seeing Ryomen again but with 5 big animals this time. They were huge. There was no way for them to fit in the house.

You turned after waiting to hear your dad say something but he never did. He was just standing there in awe at the animals.

"-I......"

"Please sir.....give me another chance to be your daughters husband and I'll give your these 5 animals"

Your father was shook just looking at them. He could easily take them and be able to sell 4 for plenty of money for repairs on the house and garden while the other can feed his whole family for months easily. He stood there thinking and debating about it for a while till he shook his head and looked at Sukuna.

"I said no and no means no. No matter how many oxen or bulls you bring to my door." He moves and closes the door again.

Your mom got up having a fit and went over to your father and started to argue about how he is being ridiculous with the standers he's put up.

"He's been here twice today! He just begged you and you turn him away?!"

You get up and quickly ran to your room. Laying in your bed you could hear the argument going on. They walked around for a while and your brothers come home and tell your father something that pissed him off. You could hear his foot steps go to the front door and there was a long silent pause till you heard Ryomen talk.

"Please sir..."

You got up and rushed out your door looking down the stairs keeping quiet. You could see your father at the door and Sukuna outside holding rope. Attached to 10 large animals.

"Fine.....you'll get another chance just don't keep this up. I'm tired of answering the door and seeing more and more animals. You had to have gone broke just to get so many."

"It was a lot but nothings too much to earn her. I'd do anything. Thank you sir."

Your father walks out the door and took all the animals to the backyard and gave them some food while talking to Sukuna. You smiles wide and ran to your room peeping out the window to try and see them but they were out of sight and their voices were low. Too quiet to hear exactly what they're saying but you could hear the difference in their voices . Just hearing Sukuna mumble gave you butterflies and you couldn't control your blush.

After 30 minutes you heard him speak and your dad not reply for a while but when he did you heard then both come in from the back door.

"Y/N?! Come here please."

You got up and rushed out your room excited but you pause and straighten yourself up. "Yes father?"

"Come downstairs to eat. Ryomen is staying for dinner tonight."

Hearing this made your heart face. "Ok father give me a second." You ran to your room smiling widely and giggled tossing yourself on the bed and screamed into your pillow. After a few minutes of fixing your hair and outfit you head down and go to the table sitting across from Sukuna. He kept his eyes on you the whole time.