You're mine (Sukuna nsfw) pt. 2

He pulled you into another kiss and it's deep and passionate. It calmed you down a little and made you feel better about what you both were going to do.

He slowly moved the both of you forward laying you down on the floor while moving on top of you. It was so smooth and motionless you didn't even recognize until he pulled away and kisses down your neck slowly.

Light moans left your mouth while you could feel his breathing get even heavier against you. He kissed down your boobs and moved his hands feeling on your body spreading your legs.He kissed all the way down your stomach and slowly pulled your panties off putting it to the side. "I'll go easy on you baby." He noticed you were panicking and wanted to calm you down.

He slowly feels up your waist and griped your boob slowly playing with your nipple. Just before you were about to moan his other hand covered your mouth. You looked down at him confused then you got a little wide eyed seeing his face between your legs just inches away from your pussy. Seeing this made your legs twitch as he slowly moved his face closer and kisses your slit lightly not breaking eye contact. Both of your breathing was heavy and you could feel his breath against you. "You ok Y/N?" You know without hesitation and he smirks opening his mouth slowly licking against you. You began to moan and he pushed your head back down so you were laying and you couldn't see what he was doing.

He slowly moved his face and started to eat you out but gently. His hand muffled your moans as he hummed against you. He slowly moved his tongue against your whole teasingly to see what you'd do. You quickly reached down grabbing his hair and pulled him closer by the back of his neck. This cough him by surprise but he chuckles liking how rough you're being with him. He mumbled into you as he slowly moved his tongue in making you arch your back a little. He moaned and hummed as he moved his tongue around your walls and his lips all over you.

It felt better than you have previously imagined and you could think straight. Between his tongue and lips pleasing you between your legs and his hand pinching and rubbing on your nipples this was paradise. Then he stopped just as a weird knot formed in your stomach. You tried to look and see why he stopped but his hand on your mouth kept you from moving your head and just as you were going to say something his hand that was on your nipple moved down and rubbed your slit slowly as he slowly began to thrust into you.

" mmm baby girl your so tight. And it's only the tip. I can't wait to be all the way inside of you." Hearing and feeling what he's doing made your legs weak. He slowly leaned down over you and he thrusted deeper but still slow making eye contact with you making sure you're ok. Just as you maimed you stoped and bit your lip from pain. You griped his arm in you're fat hand and his back with your right. "I got you baby" you started to tear up and he wiped them away with the hand covering your mouth. Your legs moved trying to close to stop the pain.

You shook your head wanting him to stop and he did and pulled out letting go of you. "Are you ok baby?"

"N-no it hurts" you moved your legs trying to close them again and he moved out the way so you can.

"I know, we don't have to do this tonight we can wait like we were going to." He paused and waited for your answer wanting to force you to take it but that would be too much while you both are trying to sneak and do this.

It didn't take you long till you shook your head and spread your legs for him again. "......I c-can take it" he smiled and smirked moving back between your legs. "You sure about that baby?" You nod and hold onto him tightly. "Yes"

He slowly moved back in line and thrusted into you slowly again keeping eye contact with you. You bit your lip again and whined as he pushed past the point you stopped him. You looked down at the both of you and clenched not meaning to. Sukuna groans and pauses when you did this. "Fuck baby don't do that on my tip your still so tight" you looked back up at him and his facial expression made your body get goosebumps distracting you from the pain of him stoping in the middle of popping your cherry. You couldn't stop it but Sukuna grabbed your neck. "Stop that Y/N or I won't go easy on you anymore." Just his words made your pussy clench around him tighter making him move his head to the side closing his eyes and move his head to the side. He then looked at you with a totally different face. He slowly leaned to your ear and whispered in a low tone.