I love you

You both laughed and went down to the beach. Ryomen carted you down a long dirt path.

"The way you scared him Princess. Was beyond sexy. Do it again."

"Mm well maybe." You both giggled and as soon as you both got on the beach Ryomen slowly put you down letting your feet touch the sand.

As soon as you did your face lit up with excitement. You'd never felt sand before and the feeling warmed your skin.

"What do you think."

".....it's-...it's beautiful" you smiled wide and moved walking slowly taking a step with Sukuna's help. You held onto his hand and the side of his kimono while he held your hand and your waist.

The both of you walked closer to the water and let your feet touch the water. The could against the warm sand made chills run up your body.

The salty wind blew through your hair and made your wings spread out a little and grow larger. You closed your eyes and smiled lightly just enjoying the wind.

You relaxed so much that you didn't even notice that Sukuna had let you go.

He stepped back and admired the sun on your skin and your hair and feathers moving gently. At that moment his love deepened for you making him love sick. He admired every single thing about you and was star struck unable to think about anything else.

When you opened all four of your eyes and looked out at the ocean your smile grew even more.

"Go on and try flying." You looked at him and shook your head. "Why not. You said you wanted to try."

"What if I loose balance or something."

"You won't. And if you do I'll catch you. Don't make an excuse. Besides, you wanted to know what you could do right?" Sukuna took your hands and held them. "Come on." He moved back one step and pulled your hands so you'd walk with him.

You gulped and looked at the waiter move against their feet while slowly spreading her wings.

"Don't look down look at me." You looked back up at him and let the wind catch under your wings.

Once it did, your body started to move up as your weight lifted and your feet moved off the ground slightly. You winked and gasped looking back at the ground but Ryomen moved his other hand and lifted your chin so you wouldn't look down.

Even more wind caught under your wings pushing you even higher up. You started getting scared and to panic. "You're ok you got this. Move with your wings you're in control of it." You took slow deep breaths and kept eye contact with him.

After a few minutes of trying and failing to move your wings in the air you kind of got the hang of it and could flap your wings slowly in the breeze. Once you did the wind seemed to pick up as if you were manipulating it just for you.

The wind was as gentle as ever picked up as soon as it reached under your body.

Ryomen could feel the pressure difference but kept a good grip on you. "Woah.." he chuckled and smiled wide. "Well I guess you can do more to an just fly with those wings."

"I don't know about this. Maybe I should just glide, this wind is too strong for me."

"It is you. You can manage it just focus." He smiled and kept a grip on you. After a few seconds you nodded and continued to glide.

After a minute or so you let go of one of his hands and tried to get the hang of it and managed to gather yourself.

The both of you smiled and continued all of this for hours just enjoying each others time while you were gliding.

As the sun started to set you landed a little wobbly on your feet and it was pretty difficult at first but Sukuna caught you and carried you.

He chuckled and make you smile and giggle while wrapping your arms around him.

Sukuna carried you into the water and kept you close. Before his waist was submerged In the water you stoped him.

"Wait."

"Hmm? What is it."

"...let me take this off" you reached down and undid a little of the tie around your kimono while sukuna watched and a small smirk crept up on his face.

"Mmmm well if you insist I mean I can't stop you" he chuckled under his breath and carried you back to the sand and sat you down on your feet.

"Oh come on you know you're happy about this."

"Whaaaat...no no no not at all."

"...." You just kept looking at him.

".....please?"

"You're like a child." You laughed and untied your kimono all the way.

"So you've told me" he chuckled lightly and watched you strip down out of your cloths.

"Come on you take yours off." You move closer and started untying his. He let you take it off and both of your kimono's dropped to the sand.

Sukuna smiled and picked you back up and carried you into the water a second time but now all the way in.

He let go of you and let you stand almost swimming.

"Oo it's cold." You grabbed onto his shoulders and moved closer to him trying to get warmer. His arms wrapped around you holding your waist as his other two lifted your legs around him.

You smiled lightly and moves your wings in the water while looking up at him. His eyes were focused on the sunset's last seconds shining over the water but you were too distracted by watching him.

Once he finally noticed, his gaze moved from the horizon to your eyes.

"What." He kept eye contact with you.

You shook your head and leaned in slowly to kiss him. He leaned in as well while you moved your hand onto his cheek.

"Nothing. Just love you so much." Ryomen smiled into the kiss and deepened it.

"I love you too, Princess."

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! 🎊🎆🎈
~~~~~~~

1026 words
1/1/21