He trusts him enough

It's a regular day in your village. Slightly hot but bare able. Someone knocks on your home door and your father gets up to see who it is. You're sitting in the common area and peek over to see who it is but you can't see past your dad but could hear his tone of voice which is always the same when it came to someone asking for your hand.

-At this rate I'll never even move out- you thought while looking to try and see who was outside the door.

"Y/N please go to your room while I have this conversation" your dad said while turning to look at you. You quickly got up and went to your room hearing his ton of voice get irritated.

After an hour of your dad talking to the guy in the main area you heard them both leave out of the house. He would bring whoever brought an offering inside then take them out to talk and walk around to see how the person would walk, talk, stand, and look at others while your mom would cook whatever the men brought, for dinner.

Knowing your dad wouldn't approve of the boy you relaxed and did your hair while they were gone. And like every other time he came home without the boy just in time for dinner. As your dad, mom, and two brothers sat at the table your father interrupts as you are all eating.

"Y/N" you looked at him then he took and deep breath and exhales a little. " this....young man who visited to ask for your hand today.....I'm not saying I'll let this go through and I know it's stressful for me to decline everyone who asks......but this young man is different....I'm not saying he's perfect but so far he's better than any other man who's asked me." You almost dropped your chopsticks hearing him say this and you got excited knowing someone basically passed all of the strict and stressful tests your father set out for each time. "He asked to speed to you once I got home and I declined like always and he understood and and apologized. He's very polite and I think he'll be a perfect match for you." "Really?" Your eyes were filled with happiness and he nodded. You blush and look down at your food nodding. "Thank you" he smiles a bit as him and your mother spoke quietly to each other.

Your mind rushed through the different guys that it could have been and butterflies flew through your mind as you thought about it being Ryomen since he hasn't been married yet. But that was impossible so you shook it off and went to bed after dinner smiling.

5/17/21
12:17a.m.