Much more (Nsfw pt. 2)

His grip was focused on your hips but started to move to your waist. Stoping him, you lifted his hand to his breast where he broke the top string easily. Palming your breast, he formed a mouth and sucked on your nipple as his grip tightened for you.

Feeling the tongue drag across your boob, you couldn't help but arch your back and move your legs but his other grips on you kept you put. Your body flinched as he kissed, licked, sucked, and even bit along your neck and shoulders before he pulled his fingers out letting you take a deep breath just before covering your mouth with his palm. Seconds after, he formed a mouth against yours, kissing you. Moaning into the kiss, you only got two in before he shoved his long tongue down your throat.

Gagging for a second, you held your breath and sucked on it. Feeling it all, Sukuna hummed in your ear mumbling curses and sweet nothings.

"You being tight and so-so fuckin wet princess. You're gonna make a curse go crazy." Speaking with his voice so tattered and breathy made chills run down your spine. "You know you wanna cum don't be shy. I'll let you cum baby I'm not gonna be mean. You sucking me in each time I move out to shove myself back in. Clinging to me like such a slut it's turning me on more than ever. I can't get enough of you."

Your eyes rolled back as he suddenly praised you. "Y-ou clenching like that- fuck. I know just how to treat my princess slut but you clenching when already so damn tight-" his voice got weak as you did it again testing him.

Moaning to almost whining, Ryomen pushed deeper making himself fit as his other stayed needy, leaking all over your inner thigh making a mess as it gets all over you, even leaking off of your thigh onto the ground.

Arching your back and clenching tight, your griped onto his hands tightly as you came hard covering him. With you holding still, Ryomen thrusted up holding himself as deep as possible making your climax hit harder than it was already going to.

Moaning in your ear he continued to thrust not giving you a break but then tightened his grips and struggled just before he came filling you instantly. Holding you close he took deep breaths with you as he pulled his hand off your mouth along with his long tongue taking it from your throat.

Breathing heavily, you closed your eyes tight moaning lightly as you felt him spill so much inside. "I gotta do it again princess. You're okay with that right?" He pulled out and shoved his other one in deep. Harder than the other one, you bit your lip and took deep breaths as he slowly began to move.

Still so sensitive, you twitched around him and held onto his hands shakily.

Ryomen reached down and rubbed your clit in an attempt to sooth you but it just made your nerves jump as you couldn't keep still. Littering kisses across your neck, he slowly moved you to your hands and knees while staying inside.

You let your head hang down as your hair slid covering her face. Grabbing it in one hand, Sukuna also held onto your hips and shoulder while admiring your back and curves under the now dim campfire light.

"Just so fuckin beautiful." He mumbled before he began to thrust while pulling you by the hips to meet him half way. "Mmahh I missed you-so much princess." He whined and craved for you. His words and grip made your body weak. Trying to manage your breathing and  keep yourself up for him, you bit your lip struggling to do any of that.

Just a minute into this position your arms grew weak as you leaned down griping the dirt. While he pushed deep with each thrust, his breathing grew scattered more than before. His tip was pulsing with his heartbeat telling you he was already close. From him not having been pleased in years, to pushed to his edge so quickly, his mind raced wanting more than this. So much more.

He wanted more of you but both of his cocks were already so sensitive. He thought to himself about it but just the thought made his other cock grow hard against your ass.

"Mmm." You bit your lip and reached behind you to rub his tip. Just doing that was enough to make him leak for you.

Watching it all, Sukuna held his mouth open. His thrusts grew harder and faster just before you rubbed your thumb across his line, holding onto his tip tightly because of the pleasure.

"O-h fuck-" chills rushed over his whole body. All it took was for your thumb to touch his tip gently spreading his pre as it practically flowed out of him for you, making a mess all over your hand. But when you moved your hand just the way he needed you to, he came from both cocks, filling you up and making a terrible mess of your back and feathers.

He leaned over you and moved his hand from your hair to the ground. Your breathing was a mess and so was his. Just from the low groans under his breath you could tell he wanted- needed more of you. But he was holding himself back. From experience you knew there was more he wanted to do to you. So much more.

Lost in the lust and pleasure you didn't think about it until now. It made you feel guilty.

~what am I doing.... could I just forgive him like that?...~

The fire had gotten so low that there was only a flicker of light for the two of you to see. For your eyes the light wasn't a problem. But for Sukuna he couldn't see you as good as he wanted which made him frustrated. His eyes weren't as powerful as yours.

Sitting up his head he looked around for more fire wood until you moved your hips while moving his hands from your body. Confused, he wanted to keep going but you moved off his dick and sat on the ground breathing deeply.

"What is it." You shook your head and just took deep breaths before standing to your best ability.

"It's late. I should let you sleep."

"What?" He got up quickly not understanding why she's leaving. "Did I do something?" You shook your head and leaned on the tree.

"Just tired. If we keep this up we won't stop till tomorrow evening."

"But-"
"Good night Ryomen." You walked away to your best ability as his cum ran down your legs.
He followed you to the leaves and watched as you walked in the direction of the lake.

"Fuck."

1154 words
10/10/23