Dom to Switch (NSFW Pt. 7)

Though he was obviously craving your touch and affection, your body was unsure if you could go through with it. You needed to do something or else Sukuna would realize just how little control you had sitting on him like this. Moving your hips slowly grinding, Sukuna tightened his hands on your hips while moving the one from behind his head to grab the covers tearing holes in them.

Seeing the marks he left on your body under this light along with the strands of your hair falling as you moved, he couldn't take his eyes off of you. You opened your mouth and closed your eyes tightly as you felt him move and hit more fragile places As chills shot through your body, making you want more but also a little closer to pausing for a few seconds.

Your rhythm with your hand changed as you slowly couldn't focus on it anymore. Sukuna used one of his hands from your waist to hold onto your hand, keeping you going as your hips picked up the pace.

You bit your lip and looked down at his hand on yours making you focus a bit more. Your breathing got a little shaky seeing how much pre had already leaked out on your hand. Making eye contact with him, you lifted your head a little and changed your rhythm with your hips from back and forth to bouncing up and down.

First you started off slow, but as you picked up the pace, the two of you stayed focused on what your body was doing. Ryomen's eyes grew heavy as he listened to your skin hitting his but as soon as your breast caught his attention, he was locked on watching them move with you each time you bounced.

Seeing his attention get pulled, you reached for the arm behind his head but he moved it before you could do it for him, grabbing and holding your breast as a mouth formed in his palm. You moaned feeling his tongue against your nipple and reached your free hand up holding onto that hand keeping it there.

After ten minutes you could feel your climax slowly build up. It wasn't long after that until you were bouncing and felt him twitch both against your g spot and in your hand.

"Mmm ah- h-hold it for m-me" your shaky voice gave you away for being close to your limit but that was barely even a light way to put it for him.

Ryomen had been trying to keep himself together for the past five minutes. Who knew he would enjoy this position this much. He was leaking more than earlier and held a tight grip on both your breast and your ass digging his nails in with a tight grip as all four hands had mouths leaving marks and enjoying themselves all over you. His eyes were rolled back with his eye lids heavy and his tongue out. His bottom lip had faint markings were his teeth had continuously bit down and tore skin. Now his mouth was open with drool down the sides as the both of you made the same amount of noise.

Sukuna pushed his head back each time you would clench around him, trying to fight the urge to fill you and keep going regardless of how fragile he would be. at this point, the curses he would mumble grew louder and into a begging sort of tone. When he'd tell you not to stop or just how good he feels, his voice would get weak or even just a little quieter. And just now when you told him to hold it, he mumbled under his breath. "Fu-Fuck yes...Y-yes ma'am"

You both were so focused on eachother that you'd forgotten about the people outside. They'd stoped banging on the door for a short amount of time assuming the two of you weren't inside but once your voices echoed, they came right back and started banging and shouting again.

As you got closer and closer, your pace started to get a bit more sloppy. Your hand went down from his hand and touched his stomach to try to balance yourself better as you clenched and got chills over your body just as you came. But as soon as Ryomen came with you, the men from outside broke the door.

Ryomen went wide eyed and acted fast, grabbing his weapon from the nightstand and throwing it at the person while sitting up quickly. His hands moved from your breast to around your body holding you there close to his body. You jumped from their sudden noise and movement. Sukuna moved faster than you'd ever seen. In a blink of an eye, Sukuna was sitting up with your head in his chest and his head next to yours.

His breathing was erratic with a combination of before and now, lust and anger.  His heart rate was out of control but in sync with yours.

From the sudden shock, you gasped and held your eyes open wide just before trying to turn and see what happened. But as you tried to turn your head, Sukuna moved it back.

"No." You could hear someone yelling in pain across the room.

"why what happened.. Who's -" you tried to look again but he moved your head back once again before Moving the way the two of you were in bed. He moved his legs and shifted to where you were comfortably under him.

You looked up at him with your arms covering  your chest and your hair all messy against the sheets. He looked down at you wanting to fuck you just like this but stoped himself and said nothing from his words but through his look. After you nodded and turned your head away, he pulled out and got off of you and the bed, leaving the room.

Feeling him leave you like this made you feel like the bonding you two just did was for nothing.

"We're so-sorry R-Ryomen. We didn't want him to go in but he insisted and-."

" spare me the bullshit! There was more than just your commander shouting at the door. If you were one of them step forward. " when no one did anything, that's when Ryomen stoped trying to keep the situation down just because of what he just got done doing with you. "NOW" though it were just a hand full of knights there, they all shook and dropped to the ground bowing and apologizing.

"It was him! He's the one who told the Commander to even come down here!" a knight pointed at another knight and looked at Ryomen's feet not daring to even come close to looking him in the eye.

"WHAT TH-THAT'S A LIE" the knight shot up from the ground and swore up and down that it wasn't him.

You listened to them bicker and go back and forth about who did what and whose fault it was. You used to be worried for them but this one was all on them. They heard them loud and clear but still pushed the buttons.

"I don't remember humans being such a pain." You mumbled to yourself and looked at the sealing. You turned over in bed letting the mess Ryomen made get all over your thighs. Feeling this, you looked down and thought about if you even felt it happen because of the shock. That with you already being full, you weren't able to feel it when it happened.

A whole 5 minutes passed as Ryomen punished the knights for what they did. Knowing what he didn't want you to see, you still got curious from having to lay there for so long. Turning to your stomach and looking toward the door, Ryomen had slammed it to keep the noises out trying not to disturb you but you could still hear the yelling either way.

TW

A little gore

~~~~~

Looking over at the wall were you heard the yelling, you tried to make out what was across the room in the darkness. As you squinted, your eyes slowly adjusted as you saw the commander pinned to the wall with Sukuna's spear not far from the door.

1387 words

5/2/23

Published 6/3/23