So this is love?

Your dad just asked if you think Ryomen was the one you wanted to marry. You were going to nod and say yes immediately but you stopped yourself and thought about this. Yes it's a high chance that you are pregnant meaning you should say yes and get married as soon as you can. But what if this wasn't the best thing for you to do.

"I-....I don't know. I mean I do but.....I need to think about it more....thank you for telling me though dad" He nodded and got up walking out the room giving you the time needed to think.

A week pasted and so did a few days where Ryomen would come and stay the night. Nothing extreme happened when he did stay though. You two would just sneak out and lay on your favorite flower hill looking at the stars and the moon laughing and holding hands while cuddling and kissing. It was perfect. He was perfect.

You never showed any signs of being pregnant so that never bothered you. After a few months passed you got many chances to see him work in fields and with the animals sweating and showing off his looks. Which was perfect since the hot weather showed everything off through the cloths. Even when he wasn't in his kimono it showed everything and it was heaven when he would come close and tease you like normal.

After another month he was over all the time helping your father and mother around the house. He would try and sneak you out but by this time your father knew and just told you both to go and have fun. Your father basically treated you both like you were already married and let you two do whatever but not sleep in the same bed.

Today you're going to visit him at his work and you're getting ready fixing your hair and kimono to look good. After leaving and going on the ride with your younger brother you got to the place and got out the carriage and went to the barn and looked for Sukuna but he wasn't in there so you went to the field fence and smiled wide seeing Ryomen out on a horse herding some animals  to a corner. He was so sexy on that horse you forgot where you were and just watched him.

After a few minutes the sun was beaming down and Ryomen came over to you smiling. "Hey beautiful"

"Hey handsome" he got off the horse and leaned over and fence and kissed you lightly and you kissed back not caring he was so sweaty.

"Have you ever ridden a horse?"

"Uhhh...no no I'm ok."

"Why....you aren't scared are you?" He smirked and laughed at you.

"I-...no I just..."

"Alright then come on" he hoped the fence with ease and you backed up a bit.

"No no really I'm ok Ryo-" he picked you up quickly "RYOMENNNNN MY KIMONO"

"Whaaaat. You weren't very concerned about the sweat just a second ago" he chuckled and hoped the fence carrying you and helped you up onto the horse. "Come on it'll be fun lighten up Y/N"

"B-ut what if I fall" you're holding onto the horse tightly while he gets on and he holds her waist.

"I got you. You won't fall baby" he whispered into her ear and down her neck while feeling her waist lightly making your heart race. He pulled you closer to his chest and wrapped one arm around your waist tightly. "Hold on here" he showed her where to hold on the saddle and without a warning he moved the horse telling it to run. You gasped not expecting it and grabbed on tight. He laughed at you and kept a tight grip on you and the reign. He made the horse go over some small jumps and run fast but not too fast. You closed your eyes on the jumps and grabbed onto the arm that was around you.

"RyOMEN-" he laughed seeing you like this and shook his head.

"I got you your not going anywhere...do you trust me?" you gulped and grabbed onto the saddle tightly while nodding quickly too scared to talk and he took you over what seemed like a huge jump. You gasped going wide eyed seeing the horse jump this time and screamed a bit.

Ryomen slowed the horse down laughing and you could hear your brother laughing at you from the barn. You looked over and shook your head. "OH SHUT UP YOU'D BE SCARED TOO" ryomen chuckled while bringing the horse to a prance then a stop where you got on. He got off and chuckled helping you off.

"Wasn't that just fun Y/N" he smirked while carrying you like a baby.

You u pouted and turned your head but was really blushing and trying to hide it. He smirked and jumped the fence holding you then slowly put you down. Your brother ran over laughing and you gave him the stank eye.

"Oh come on you gotta admit that was funny"

"Shut up" your brother laughed some more before going back into the barn looking at the animals. You turned to Ryomen and went a bit wide eyed seeing how close he was to your face getting flustered again. He laughed a bit and kissed you teasingly.

"You get so flustered so quickly with me so close...every time....no fail" he whispered against your lips making you weak as usual then he kissed you again sending butterflies down your body as he pulled you close to him. He kissed you again and by this time your kimono was basically filthy but you didn't care because......

You had fallen in love....

With all of him in a crazy way...

You loved him.