More (NSFW Pt. 4)

Ryomen smirked and leaned down over you, pushing his lips against yours. You reached and pushed the remaining parts of his kimono off of him.

As soon as he got your kimono off, he went to town making you arch your back and curl your toes while throwing your head back, into the dirt, screaming for him. His eyes stayed glued on your body scanning everything seeing the dirt and blood across your body just lightly covering your marks.

Just watching your hands dig into his arms clawing and lightly drawing blood. He watched as your eyes squeezed shut with tears running down each going over your flustered and red covered face. He watched as your thighs began to shake because of how much you craved for him, wanting more over time. He watched as your breast moved in circles almost hypnotizing him. But most of all, he watched how your stomach moved quickly expanding and shrinking as he moved his hips stretching you out once again.

The more he thrusted, the wetter you got. You moaned his name and bit your lip trying to look down at the both of you, once you managed to, you were just barely able to see past the hill Ryomen was forming inside of you over and over. Seeing past it, you saw just how much your legs were actually shaking. As your lower body slowly went numb from so much pleasure all at once.

"Mmm I know you're loving this aren't you princess." He groaned under his breath getting your attention making you look at him, holding eye contact. In a response to what he was saying you whined and nodded.

"Y-yes yes." Hearing you this way while seeing your eyes peeking from under the blindfold holding such a lewd expression added to his pleasure.

"Mmmfuck" he leaned down and kissed you deeply. You opened your mouth accepting his kiss letting his tongue move against yours and all around your mouth. He moved his hand from your hip and to your clit rubbing you just the way you loved it. The sudden feeling made your legs twitch and your pussy clench around him tightly. It happened so quickly that both of your breaths hitched causing him to pull away from your lips just a little.

Sukuna growled under his breath while mumbling curse words and moving his legs adjusting how he was positioned.

The longer he rubbed your clit, the longer you continued to clench, just that was enough to get him wound up even more than he already was making his face and chest turn a deep, light tent of red. One of your hands moved to his back while the other went to his neck tightly griping  and scratching on him.

Your nails running across his skin sent chills across his body once again, making his breathing pause for a second letting a deep moan out.

You looked up at his eyes seeing them squint and haze over with lust as your noses stayed close to each others while occasionally pushing or rubbing together.

As whines and moans left your mouth you were able to get his name out. Hearing you like this, moaning and whining his name showing just how much you were enjoying yourself made him sigh with satisfaction. Both of your breathing moved simultaneously as Ryomen moved his hips faster and harder wanting to hear you louder and weaker. The more he thrusted, the more he got to hear of what he wanted. Sukuna bit his lip listening to your music as he pushed against your g-spots over and over. As you arched your back more and more, he moved a hand under you keeping your back in that position.

"Mmm are you-."

"Yes! YES Ryomennn-FUuuck" You yelled out before he could even finish asking you anything. Seeing and listening to your reaction, a light smirk moved across his face. He pushed his lips into yours in the middle of your moans making you hold your breath. You moved your hand from his neck to the side of his face while lifting your head more into the kiss. The both of you exhaled through your noses and moaned into each others lips.

As he could feel you getting closer and closer, he shoved his tongue further into your mouth and down your throat like last time making your eyes shot open just to relax and roll back in pleasure as you hold your breath and suck on it.

He moaned into your lips and lifted your legs even more with his last free hands pushing them so your body was practically folded. As he moved your legs, he moved his hand from your back to your boob griping and caressing it, keeping it still while the other continued moving in circles amusing him.

Every single thing he did for you made you feel like you were on overstimulated cloud nine. The more he did to you, the closer you got until you squirted making his body a total mess both physically and mentally just from the feeling around him. As you came you tried moving your legs as you clenched as tight as you could around him. In doing so, you made him cum harshly to both of your surprise.

As he came, your whole body shook as he pulled his tongue out your throat while pulling away from the long kiss you both shared. He stoped his thrusting and gasped at the feeling of himself emptying inside of you. His low moans where all shaky along with his hands matching your body and breathing acting the same.

You both weakly looked at each other filled with lust and desire lost in sex wanting to feel that over and over again more than anything else.

Practically reading each others minds, you didn't stop there. Over and over again like you wanted, he made you cum till he was ready to cum again. And once he was, the evening turned to night which seemed to turn to morning in no time.

The amount of scratches, bruises, cuts, hickeys, and bites left of both of your bodies where uncountable. When he emptied into you again after you both lost count, you were thirsty for more even though your legs were like noodles.

As badly as Sukuna was persuaded to keep going, he had to snap out of it and realize how long you both had been there for since you were out of it.

He scanned the area around you as you laid bent over, under his body with your arms weak and limp surprisingly still holding you up from how shaky they were.

Sukuna shook his head and breathed heavily as he pulled out of you. Though you whined and tried moving your body back to keep him inside, you couldn't move much since his dicks were what held you up instead of your legs. Your knees weren't even on the ground because of him.

Once he was out, he moved back and sat down on his knees kneeling as you collapsed on the ground shaking.

The both of you took long and quick deep breaths wanting more but were also too exhausted to think straight. It took all of Sukuna to try and keep himself from grabbing you right then and pushing himself into you once again.

He got up and walked over grabbing your kimono which had been thrown in the mist of everything. Sukuna took his breaths while coming back to you who had your eyes closed and cum covering every part of your lower stomach, waist, lips, face, neck, in your mouth, inner thighs as it leaked nonstop, and your hips where he'd left hand prints from the previous position.

Seeing your legs shake more than your body already was, he smirked lightly while scanning your body spotting the bump in your stomach where he'd knotted you over and over making you as filled as possible just before covering you. Walking over, he grabbed his kimono and tied it around his hips covering himself most of the way.

As he picked you up from the ground. You moved in his grip cuddling into his neck and chest feeling limp in his arms with him carrying you bridal style letting your legs and wings dangle over his arms.

As he let you get comfortable, he kissed your head gently and moved your hair out of your face. After doing so, he took a deep breath grabbing his weapons from the ground and started walking with them in his other hands, taking you home.

———————————
If you celebrate it.
🎄🎁Merry Christmas 🎁🎄
If not
Happy Hanukkah
🕯️🕎🕯️
Or
❤️Happy Sunday❤️
(I know this is a whole week late)
——————
This was to be a Christmas present but I moved it to be both the last and first holiday gifts
—————
🥂🎊🎉HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE 🥳🎉🍾
————————-
Art credit goes to the artist on Twitter!!
Her @ is in the picture.

12/24/22
Published 12/31/22
1505 words