Happier Than Ever

Carrying you back from the woods, you cuddled into Ryomen exhausted. Your top was lost, he'd tossed it and your bottoms the second you both hit the ground. And when it comes to his covering, he ripped it off saying it was too restricting to do what he wanted to do to you. There goes another set of coverings for the both of you.

Coming back to the stream, he sat down under a large tree and let you rest in his arms.

Falling deep asleep, you curled up and was able to sleep better than ever. But when you woke up was another story.

While you were sleeping, Ryomen admired you from head to toe tracing your markings with his eyes and not his fingers to not wake you. As he did this he thought to himself how lucky he is to have you. Everything he did to have you was all worth it.

He looked at every curve, every scar, every cut and slight difference that could have possibly taken place since the last time he's looked at your perfect skin so closely. As he looked down your chest, his eyes glazed over your stomach just before pausing. Something told him to look again and he did.

It was larger than before. Though that didn't matter to him, it was larger in a different way.

"Mmmm... that can't be right." Looking over you, nothing else had grown, even your large breasts were just the way he remembered. With the sun rising, he could see you better. It wasn't the way you were laying. Your stomach was indeed larger.

Not believing it, he shook his head and looked away. But the thought rang through his head non-stop.

~but what if..~ he looked down at you and then your stomach. Moving your legs just enough to touch, he moved his now free hand across your belly.

The second he touched you there, he felt extra cursed energy practically pouring from you. Not knowing what to think, he pulled his hand away quickly, he looked confused and worried at the same time.

Looking at your face to check on you before doing it again, he thought about why you never said anything. His mind raced as he placed his palm on your stomach again. Thinking about it, the way you kept his hands from your waist now made since. At first he just thought it was the way you preferred him to hold you in the moment. But noww...

He could feel the mixture of both your cursed energy almost like they were mixing inside you before adding onto the larger accumulation.

Tears started to form in his eyes out of sadness, fear, and happiness. He didn't know what to think.

Looking off to the trees, he realized the real reason you'd been tired and trying to stay away from him. Just the thought of it made his heart ache.

Moving in your sleep, he felt pressure from your stomach just before you woke from being uncomfortable.

Moving in his arms, you froze feeling his hand on your stomach. Your heart sank. Your eyes met his that were teary and unreadable not knowing whether he was upset or genuinely happy.

"..Why didn't you-."

"I wanted to but.."

"But what."

"I throughly you'd be upsett... like you were when I walked in on you before I left.."

"I would never.."

"I thought you'd hate me for running and ontop of that keeping your child from you." Your voice got shaky as you tried not to cry. "I was scared you'd do something."

"No." He shook his head. His reaction to your tears made your heart ache even more making you feel absolutely horrible for what you did.

He pulled you close and shook his head. "I would never be mad at you. That's not even possible." Sukuna moved your head back and held your head to his neck, resting his chin on you as you cried. "You're the only reason I keep going. Nothing you do could change that. I'm glad that you're pregnant. I want you to know that only joy came out of this and it always will." Kissing the top of your head, he closed his eyes. His face scrunched with anger at himself and sadness from the fact that she had to even think about him that way.

"I'm sorry you had to even think about protecting yourself against me. As your husband, that should never be the case." He held you close and comforted you for as long as you needed. And after that, he still held you close as you both spoke about the baby. Sukuna was beyond happy at the fact you could tell how healthy it was.

"I feel kicks already. They're so small it's unbelievable at that they can move so much."

"We should pick names."

"So soon?"

"We don't know when you'll have them so why not." He kissed your cheek. "Come oooon" you giggled and gave into the thought.

"Ok ok... But they've only started growing the past few months and the last time we had sex was so long ago. There's no telling how long the baby will take to be born. Could be years. Maybe even a decade."

Sukuna nodded listening as he looked up into the air. "....how aboutt... little Ryomen if a boy. Andd... little Y/n if a girl." He looked down at you for your opinion.

"So original." You both chuckled and as he stared off into space. Watching him think so hard for the perfect name made butterflies flow all around your stomach.

You giggled and cuddled closer to his chest, his arms moved to accommodate your new position.

"Kaito orr....mmm." Your eyes were glued on his jaw and face watching him concentrate. "No not Kaito."

"Why not." He looked at you. "I like that one."

"You do?" You nodded with a light smile on your face. "Then Kaito it is."

"Don't pick it just because I like it."

"It's too late. One name down."

"Sukunaa..."

"Whaaat what is it."

"You spoil me too much. We gotta pick a name both of us like."

"Mmm." He looked at you almost like he was dissecting what you just said.

"But you like that one... if you like it then I love it."

"But you just said no to it."

"Did I say that??.... I don't think I did."

"Ugh I can't with you. You always go with what I want."

"I love spoiling you though.."

"Not with this. It's gotta be more than just my opinion on this... ok?" He just looked at you for a while.
"Okay?"

"....fine."

"Thank you." You smiled and sat up kissing his cheek while holding the other in your palm. Smiling lightly, he turned and kissed you gently.

"Anything for you, my Queen."

1053 words
11/29/23