Still looking (Sukuna NSFW) pt. 1

Don't forget to vote if you want another chapter
—————————————————————

Looking down through the cracks you could see him get into bed and lay looking up at the sealing. You moved quickly hopping he didn't see you looking then you heard him chuckle looking over at the crack.

"Who is that?"

you began to blush and slowly move back to the whole after a minute too peek through again. And he wasn't on the bed anymore. You looked around trying to see then you hear him behind you.

"it's not very nice to peek in on the guest"

Hearing his voice so suddenly made you jump yelling and move looking over at the door seeing him close your door.

"I- I was j-just-" he chuckled and slowly walked over to you with a smirk. His cloths were the same as a before while he was downstairs.

"Hmmm?" He slowly walked over to you and kneeled down in-front of you grabbing your chin lightly making you blush out of control with butterflies all over.

"I-......I-...was-" he chuckles smiling wide loving how flustered and shocked you were.

"Tell me. What were you holding to see while peeking Y/N" he purposely made his voice a little deeper and raspier while he looked you up and down slowly.

You couldn't form words speechless thinking you were dreaming. He was half naked and so close to you on your bedroom floor. His whole personality was totally different from the other day. He was more seductive, confident and sexy. It was beyond attractive and made your legs feel weak.

"Oh come on....why so quickly my love....don't you wanna give me a good reason as to why...you were peeking in on me?" He slowly moved a hand to your kimono undoing it while moving much closer to you.

His words her enough for you to stay still and let him do anything to you but you knew if your father found out about this he'd shut Sukuna out for good without a second thought.

"W-what ab-out my-"

He gave a little chuckle hearing you and cut you off.

"Don't worry." He whispered into your ear "I'll make sure you're screaming won't wake them up."

You went wide eyed hearing his words and your body caved letting him do anything and everything to you. He smirked seeing this and slowly moved your kimono open while he kissed down your neck lightly.

~is this really happening....is Ryomen k-kissing my neck?....he's seducing me it's obvious but I-....I don't want him to stop....his hands his-....lips on my neck they...feel so good~

You leaned your head back slowly and bit your lip to keep your moans in.

"Mmm don't be so quiet baby come on and let me hear your voice." He slowly sat and pulled you on-top of him while tossing your kimono leaving you basically naked except for your underwear.

He kisses down your chest slowly while feeling up your waist and back slowly. After that you couldn't help but give in even more and moan lightly. He pulled his lips away bitting them loving how you sound.

"There you go baby" he slowly moved his hands up and undoes your bra.You quickly move your hands catching it from falling off and look at him with a huge blush. "Don't worry baby. You're too beautiful for worry about your looks. And too sexy to keep yourself covered. I know technically your not mine yet but tonight baby...I'll make you mine" his voice gave you goosebumps all over your body and your hands loosened on accident allowing him to snatch your bra away tossing it to the side near your kimono.

Your breath was shaky as you felt something move and poke against your leg. Sukuna was looking you up and down taking in your beauty. "I've been so patient you have no idea." You looked at him in a bit of shock finally noticing what you were sitting on and the thought of him making you his right here and now made you soaking in you your panties.

"Already so wet baby? Oh commme on Y/N ....am I that irresistible to you?" He chuckled while taking a small deep breath. He then reached down undoing the rest of his kimono and tosses it to the side showing he was naked underneath. Your eyes trailed down his chest and abs going down a vein that lead to his dick. It was bigger than you thought and it made your stomach sink just thinking about it being so close to you.

"You like what you see? Hmmm?" He smirked watching your expression while your eyes couldn't leave him alone. "Y/N.....let me make you mine tonight." Everything he's done so far has been against everything they're ever supposed to do before marriage. The consequences rushed through your head but came back to the same thing over and over again. ~but if nobody knows...~

Sukuna waited patiently for your answer since he knew how big of a step this was for you to make so suddenly. You looked at him and opened your mouth to say something but stoped yourself thinking about how good it would feel for him to be so deep inside of you and for him to force his whole length to fit. But you're a virgin. That's going to hurt more than anything. Not to mention how your father would find out when you can't feel your legs in the morning.

After a sort of long pause you nod wanting him more than anything right now. He smiled and smirked kissing her deeply. You kisses back and it was obvious that you were more than scared to loose your virginity.

"It'll be ok baby I won't hurt you I promise. You can stop me whenever you want." You nodded and gulped not knowing how to react to all of this.