Impatient (NSFW pt. 1)

The both of you kissed passionately as the moon shined down on the water and your wet bodies. The water slowly moved as light waves gently pushed the two of you back and forth in the water.

It was so quiet and peaceful you both fell in love with the perfect moment you two were spending together.

Ryomens hands slowly caressed your hips then your waist while his other pair of hands held and felt on your ass and thighs.

"Mmm." You smiled and moved your hands feeling down his neck and shoulder to his chest holding them there.

"I can't tell you how much I love you princess." His  whispering words ran into your lips making you your face warm and smile even more unable to control it making you pull away from the kiss laying your head on his chest, being so embarrassed like a child.

The night slowly took over the sky as  you both stayed in the water till the middle of the night.

"You know." He slowly carried you out the water. "If what the emperor said is right, It means there is going to be a war soon....I may not have a choice to go. And defend this area."

"Just stay with me. If they get here we'll stop them."

"We?....come on Hatchidori you know I won't let you fight."

"But I'll make you, you'd have no choice."

"Impossible....how would you do that." She leaned up and kissed his ear lightly while whispering some seductive sweet nothings into his ear.

"I-." He was caught off guard and flattered. You kept whispering and ruffled your feathers making the both of you get chills his eyes widened and his blood began to raise.

"O-...mmm fine.....ok princess I'll let you fight with me." He looked at her up and down slowly and helped her back into her kimono a bit sad to be putting it on her instead of fighting for her to keep it off.

"Thank you" you let him put it on you and held onto his body with a big smile, loving being pampered by him.

"Well come on. You need a weapon before we even think about anything else." He picked you up and carried inside closing the doors behind him.

The next day Sukuna head out early to get a few things you'd need for the field. Things like, a thicker and stronger kimono or armor if needed, along with a spear or other weapon. But before he left he couldn't help but do a few things he always enjoys doing to you. Teasing, fingering, and even eating you out. As much as he wanted to fuck you and take your legs again, he knew if you were going to be on the battle field, he wouldn't be able to carry you everywhere.

While he was gone you practiced on your gliding and trying to concentrate on finding your abilities and cursed techniques. "Even though Ryomen told me to stay inside I can't just sit around and wait for him to do everything for me."

You pushed yourself hard till the sun was almost down. Enough to get the hang of flying and even found an ability. ~It took too long to find just one. Ryomen said father told him while they were out in the barn, that our family had a bunch of cursed techniques and abilities. Ryomen himself claimed he could feel I could do more than just fly....but...it took this much work to find one? And I haven't even mastered it.~ You looked around and yawns being tired. "This is gonna take longer than I thought."

As you lay back in the sand feeling the water on your toes, you closed your eyes relaxing. After a few minutes you heard Ryomen's foot steps come closer to you.

"I thought I told your sexy ass to stay inside."

"Hmm?" You lightly and slowly opened your eyes to look up and see him. And you weren't disappointed with your view. Ryomen was standing right over you giving you a perfect crotch angle showing off his bulge and his abs at the perfect angle. He had his kimono a little loose at the top just the way you left it this morning.

"What. Like what you see princess?" He smirked and chuckled as he watched your eyes wonder and stay glued on his package. Even tho he wasn't wearing much underneath you left him with just one layer on purpose. "Why are you naked on the beach. If someone saw you-"

"I got hot from the sun. And no one saw me."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive" you nodded and made eye contact with him.

"Hmmm....ok...cause you're mine and no-"

"No one else's." You chuckled taunting him.

"Oh so you're taught if now...you think that's funny don't you?" You nodded and watched as he shook his head and began to undo his kimono. "Well if you have such a big mouth. You might as well put it to the test princess." His smirk grew and so did his bulge allowing you to see everything. As he took it all the way undone and let everything out he laughed at how fast you sat up and came closer on your knees.

"Seems like I'm not the only one craving sex today. First this morning you teased and started giving me a hand job, then you stop when I was so close. That was very naughty of you my little hummingbird."

"You teased me too."

"As a small punishment. Then I pleased you did I not?" Your face blushes at the thought of him being right, which he was. "Come on and finish what you started, I've been waiting all damn day for this baby." He grabbed the back of you head and pulled your face much closer hitting his tip against your face.

As you opened your mouth letting him in you slowly moved your tough against his tip it was beyond obvious he was hard and impatient all day just waiting to feel anything from you around him. If he didn't have things to do he would have gotten his way and covered your whole body with his cum ten times over today.

1055 words
2/6/22