What is this...

You move but everything is stiff making you stay put. You can feel and hear everything. Almost like it was a bad thing but such a good feeling as well.

You could feel a hand in yours. The grip is tight and you could feel their emotion through it. You could tell they're sad and angry with someone....or something but it was blurry. Words and thoughts or....memories flooded your mind as you felt your body get pulled back into whatever was happening.

You opened your eyes and looked around and saw Sukuna sitting beside your bed asleep holding your hand. Your body was too weak to move and get his attention so you stayed quiet and let him rest.

As thoughts of what happened came back to you, you gasped and looked at Sukuna remembering he was hurt. You looked him up and down and there was no sign of a bandage or blood. Seeing this made you relieved and lay your head back.

Sukuna woke up hearing all the movements and leaned in closer when he saw your are eyes open. "Y/N oh my god-....I- are you ok? How do you feel." You looked at him and could see the worry all over his face. He moved closer and held your hand.

"I'm-...I don't know"

"...I should get your parents" he leaned over and checked your bandages.

"No it'll be ok. Don't go and tell them yet. I don't feel like explaining to them right now. And my head hurts." He put a hand on your head checking on you and looked at your body that was basically covered in stitches and lots of bandages. "I wasn't out too long I bet was I."
He looked back at your face and paused for a few seconds. "...right?" He shook his head a little.

"You've been out for about 2 weeks, Princess." Your eyes widened and you sat up but he quickly stoped you and shook his head. "You gotta rest baby...." He put his hand on your stomach which made you confused and look at him oddly. "Some doctors came in and checked on you as soon as possible after you started healing...things were too much for them to heal and help on their own so they let time tell if you would survive or not...and...after the first week....they found something." His voice was a little shaky and cautious to tell you or not but he tried hard to keep those emotions down so you don't freak out.

"What is it...tell me" there was a long pause between the both of your words but he finally found the strength to say it.

"......you're pregnant"

"....I-I'm what?" Your eyes were a little wider on and your breathing heavier.

"Pregnant....please Princess just-take it easy you need to rest." He laid you back down as your eyes moved and focused on your stomach. There was no bump so it wouldn't have been noticeable or obvious. So when he said that she was pregnant it confused her but also made her scared.

You two weren't married yet and now basically half of the village knows you both have been having sex out of wedlock.

"I-What do we do- everyone knows- what's going to happen-"

"Rest, please don't stress yourself out about this."

"But the village, my parents, they know what we'd been doing."

"Your father lied to them and said he had us get married in secret...it's okay, do not worry" hearing this made you calm down a little, but that also now means that you both would have to get married as soon as possible and in secret now. No waving and seeing people at the church excited and happy for the two of you even if they never seen or spoken to either of you before. Just the thought of the happy moments and smiles taken away so quickly made you tear up and start to cry.

After a couple of days you started to feel sick and not want to eat anything. Your dad had you both married yesterday inside the house and some people came and gave things for the baby to get them ready, along with some medicine for you. Your wounds were getting worse and worse by the day, and not to mention the small pains from the baby that would only grow and get worse in the future.

The wounds were on the inside and there was nothing much anyone could do. Something like going in and fixing it was out of the question since one, they didn't have the equipment advanced enough to insure she and the baby would survive, and two, the wounds are only inside now and close to many vital organs including the baby.

Sukuna never left your side and was too worried about your life to listen to anyone or anything that said your body was failing. Not now, not when he'd just got everything he wanted. A wife, family, and soon to be child. His whole world was starting and ending all at the same time. He needed someone or something with enough power to help you both save the family that you both only just now started to build.

Suddenly Ryomen wasn't there next to your bed like usual while you woke up. Even if you were beyond framed of energy you still moved and called out for him from time to time only to get your parents of siblings attention. And when you'd ask where Sukuna went they wouldn't have an answer. This continued and only got worse, from him not being around once a week slowly turned into not being there at all for when you would wake. It was heart breaking, especially when the baby was growing but keeping you from healing much at all. You didn't have much time left and everyone knew it. So why be away so much from you on your deathbed...

To night you fell asleep with tears in your eyes and pain all over. "Is he cheating?...what could he possibly have to do when I could die in my sleep tonight. Corse...it must be something like that. I'm a wife that's pregnant but will never actually give him a family. A wife that's going to leave him here all alone and take his child with her. There's no point in staying with someone that's basically fucking up your life anyway right?.....right?" You covered your face and cried yourself to sleep for hours getting weaker and weaker.