Over and Over Again (NSFW) Pt. 2

—————————
🎃👻Happy Halloween 👻🎃
—————-

"You think that's funny?" He whisper/mumbled to you beyond frustrated and pissed off.

"...what do you mean." He scoffed at how you wanted to play the innocent card though you're the one who has your hands down his body. "What." He examined your body and shook his head while rubbing his face with his other hand that still has a weapon in it. As he looked to the side a little you moved your hand a little lower, feeling against his veins ever so gently.

"Mmm-" he stoped and held his breath while grabbing your arms, letting go of your face. You stoped but stayed put facing him with that blindfold around your eyes.

His mind raced with how good just that with your hands had him feeling from. Just form your small touch he started thinking about how a little more wouldn't hurt. So, he slowly let go of your arms for you to continue, but you didn't. Instead, you just kept your hands in place teasingly. He growled under his breath clearly pissed off again and moves in to kiss you, but the split second you felt his breath move closer, you moved your head dodging the kiss.

Boiling over with both anger and sexual frustration, he groaned and almost cursed you out before grabbing the back of your head and pulled your head close so he could kiss you. His other hands that were helping to hold you up started to pull your hips in, pushing your pussy against his dicks through both of your clothes.

The sudden pressure along with being unable to see anything made you want more. But you shook your head and pulled away from his lips taking a couple of deep breaths.

"I said no." There was a small and slight pause from Sukuna until you heard a chuckle come from him.

"Please." He laughed under his breath with his attention fully on you now. Ryomen had been defending the two of you with a curse he put down on the ground, surrounding the both of you. Even though your minds were elsewhere, the fight had slowly begun to die down as you both caused a distraction for the other soldiers.

Sukuna got down on his knees and laid you down on the ground. "I can smell your wet, tight pussy already princess. And it's clear that you want me as much as I want you." He quickly mumbled to you as your bodies slowly moved closer and closer.

Your heart began to race hearing his voice as he slowly leaned over you. "You knew exactly what you were in for when you started feeling on me in the first place. And it just so happens. You make me want to see much...much more than just you screaming like these humans around us. You've unlocked something I want to see more of as I take you over. And over. And over again."

Chills ran down your entire body as his words echoed through your mind.

".....a-and what's that." He pinned one of your wrist down to the ground with one of his hands while the other guided your free hand up to his neck.

Not knowing where he was leading your touch, you flinched when you felt some type of liquid on your fingers. He moved your hand against it and brought it back down to your body. His free hands slowly opened your kimono just enough on your chest for only him to see you as he moved your hand, putting the liquid across your breast and down your stomach.

Ryomen exhaled and let go of your hand letting you do the rest yourself. He leaned down and kissed you deeply. You kissed back just before he pulled away and pulled your legs making you come as close to him as possible. Feeling the sudden slide, you gasped but your mouth was quickly covered by his hand.

"You're sweet noises are just for me baby. So for just this one time. Keep quiet for me princess." He spoke down at you while he moved your kimono along with his own just enough to make an opening. He grabbed your free hand and held your wrist down over your head.

You took deep breaths through your nose when you feel the air move past under your kimono knowing just what he was about to do. Your heart started to thump as anticipation grew making a second feel like hours not knowing what he was doing. Just thinking about it made your wet drip allowing him to see every affect he had on you.

He moved, took a slow deep breath and thrusts his hips pushing deep inside of you after getting his pre cum all over your clit. The sudden and strong push moved both of you at the same time.

You arched your back and grabbed onto the hand on your mouth tightly as your other hand squeezed making your palms bleed. He pushed every inch he had in as far as they'd go for a first thrust, but was generous enough to not over stimulate you this time by railing you first thing.

He leaned over you and put his free hands on the ground griping the dirt. The sudden and addicting feeling of how wet and warm you were was enough for him to cave and do anything for you. Sukuna started to grind his teeth and started to thrust making you moan, but he had more of a problem with keeping quiet. He cursed, groaned, and mumbled sweet nothings to you as he slowly started to pick up the pace but not going too fast. Yet.

You put your legs around his waist holding onto him tightly as you tried so damn hard to contain yourself with your new enjoyment at its peek. His breathing was everywhere along with his voice as it surprised you from the right, left, and right in front of your face.

His grip on your mouth and wrist went from gentle to tight and back to gentle again as you moaned for him to keep going. One of his free hands moved from the ground to your hips, griping you tightly the same time as a slit opened in his hand forming a mouth against yours.

As you moaned, Ryomen stuck the tongue deep into your mouth as an attempt to make you more quiet but instead, it made you flustered making your face turn red as you blushed and grabbed his hand even more. You kissed the mouth and sucked on his tongue making him flinch a little not expecting that reaction, but also enjoying just how much you're allowing him to do even though you said you'd push him away.

He moved his hips closer to yours faster each time. Your moans grew louder but the louder you got, the more Sukuna moved his hand making the tongue push a little further. After that stoped working on you, he started slapping your hips and mumbling sweet nothings about how your voice and body is his to hear and no one else's, instead of making you stop and obey what he wanted, it was just making you want more and more.

Having been at it for over and hour now, Sukuna ended up moving you on your side to switch things up a bit, but he was beginning to get impatient with how little he could move you around since he didn't want anyone seeing your privates. Though he was beginning to be rough with you, he still made sure that your parts belonging to him were covered as best as possible.

Ryomen lifted your leg up and put it on his shoulder while putting one of his hands on your lower stomach both to cover you up but to also feel him moving and thrusting into you.

Trying not to show how good you made him feel, he did his best not to throw his head back or cum too quickly, which he's been trying hard not to do the whole time. Just something about the way this started along with the situation and area you both were in, gave him some type of rush.

1385 words
10/30/22