Arguments

You flew over the water feeling the air in your hair. A smile was glued to your face as you felt the sun on your skin. Sukuna watched over you just in his own mind. You flew over the trees and even went higher than usual in the air just enjoying yourself. But every now and then you'd catch the same girl around him whenever you glanced or watched your husband from the sky.

Gliding down to see what they were doing, they would have just left. It was like they purposely left before you got anywhere near them.

"Who was that? They keep coming over here." Other times you would leave it alone since it was just random.. but they were too random. It's been a month since the both of you got back together but about a week ago this started to happen.

Only when you were so far into the air that it took you a while to make your way to your husband's side would they appear. But now you needed to know since this was the 6th time this week this has happened.

"Who was who?"

"Ryomen im not stupid... that woman. She had white hair with red on the side so don't play dumb with me." He looked up at you from the ground as you moved closer. Sukuna shook his head.

"I'm not."

"Then who is that woman?" Ryomen, instead of talking, grabbed your hand pulling you into his lap. You moved and tried to resist the pull but he pulled you off balance making you fall on top of him. You opened your wings to make sure they didn't cut him.

"What is it..." He pulled you closer as he leaned in and whispered to you seductively. "Are you jealous?"

"Jealous?!" You looked at him confused since you never were the jealous type.

"The three of us loooove this side of you."

"The three-." You cought on and shook your head. "Such a horny-"

"Well I wouldn't be if you weren't so damn sexy now would I." Speaking with a little rasp and growl under his tone, he smirked lightly and kissed behind your ear. "Speak to me like that again."

"This isn't the time for that." You moved him from your neck. "Answer my question."

"Bringing her into this moment.. that's such a turn off."

"Well then good because I'm not riding your dick while you won't answer my questions."

"...Why don't you fuck it out of me then."

"..Such a fuckin-" You hit his hands away and moved gettting up but he pulled you back. But you resisted again so he didn't push it any further by letting you go.

"Shit.." He watched you walk away before speaking out loud but quietly to where you couldn't hear. "You better be right about this. She'll be pissed at me for more than a damn week for the shit I just pulled. And you will be the one I blame, Uramue."

"Yes my lord." The woman stayed in the trees behind him as Sukuna watched you walk to the waterfall, beyond paranoid.

The next day was the same. You flew down asking him again but he pushed the topic to something else.

Then it happened again and again for another week and just like he said you would, you wouldn't talk to him and just balled your fist and gave him a look. Today you had enough. You almost caught her in the area but Sukuna tried to turn you around, resulting in a heated argument.

"Why don't you just tell me who she is! I don't fucking understand Ryomen it's been three fucking weeks. You won't say a damn thing about her! You won't say a damn thing about where you go at night!" What you said was true and he thought he was being quiet enough to not wake you at all. But you haven't been able to sleep smoothly like you normally would due to this exact situation.

"Hachi. It's not that big of a-." He moved closer to you. Both bottom hands reached for your waist while the other two reached for your face in an attempt to calm you down. You hit his hands away but he just reached back in. You stepped back, pushing him away before cursing under your breath.

"Not a big deal. NOT A BIG DEAL THAT I WANT HONESTY?! if you're not doing anything wrong then just answer my fucking question. If your not fucking cheating then just answer me!" Tears were starting to form as you stood and watched him say nothing.

You nodded and stormed past him not knowing where you'd go but just wanted to get away from this situation.

~ If it was nothing then why not just say that. Why act like that girl doesn't exist. And if he wasn't loyal to me and me alone, why go through all of these things to get to me but end up cheating. Why chase me down? Why even treat me like his wife? For the sex? For the damn sex?!~

You made yourself upset just thinking all of this. You rubbed your face and rubbed your hands up and onto your head messing up your hair. Sukuna watched from where he stood desperately wanting to tell you why he stressed all of this. You walked off in your own mind trying to make sense of this but nothing clicked.

Opening your wings and floating over the water, you take deep breaths trying to calm your nerves. To some degree, you calmed down, wanting to talk to him again and try to figure this out.

"He's just gonna say the same thing over and over." You rubbed your arms hugging yourself while looking down at the trees and eventually the water as the moonlight shined bright the longer you flew.

Sukuna's Pov
———

"If this doesn't turn out to be true. She will have a damn spike through her head causing unnecessary stress for you." I mumbled to myself while pacing back and forth just thinking about a good way to kill her for the miss-information until I heard my wife scream followed by a loud crash into the water.

I ran to the edge of the waterfall. Without hesitation, I threw myself off the cliff and into the water, swam down to her as she tried to swim to the top. I grabbed her from under the arms seeing I what hit my love.

The rage that built up in my chest began to burn as I pulled my wife from the water.

~An arrow!~

I looked up at the area around us and the place across the lake. She cried in pain clawing at my arms as I looked not knowing what to do. I saw no one. Who did this!? WHO THE HELL HURT HER!!

Looking down at my wife, I saw the arrow in her side, the first thing that came to mind was our child. My blood ran cold then boiling hot. I couldn't think straight.

They will die. All of them if they must. I don't care if the one who did it fesses up, everyone and anyone that's been around her.

All of them will die.

1222 words
2/12/24
Published 3/18/24