This place

"Ryomen!"

"What is it now"

"The emperor wanted to speak with you. I have been looking for you a long time-" even with his back turned he just not saw your legs and wings around Sukuna. ...is-...is this your-"

"Tell him I will be there when I get there" the person stiffened up and nodded bowing, hearing the tone of his voice making him realize that this is not a good time. When he stood back up he could see both of your right eyes peering at him from over Ryomen's shoulder.

"Y-yes sir" he quickly ran off scared.

"Who was that."

"Just some stupid kid that keeps bugging me. Nothing you have to worry about."

"Well what was all of that he was taking about."

"Just some business." You looked at him.

"Ryomen." He looked at you like he didn't know what you wanted from him. "What was he talking about." He made eye contact with you and paused for a while.

"...hmmm.....It's the king of this land's wants....I saw this land that I knew you'd love once you woke up but in order to keep it all I have to work for the emperor. Since this is his land."

"Why didn't you just tell me Thisbe abuse I know you and I know you wouldn't wanna be alone with all these people so I kept you in that room. It was a secret shelter but they gave it to us to live in."

"What exactly are you doing for him."

"I'm fighting and executing-"

"So you're his executioner then....and in return he gives you a place for us to sleep and relax."

"....it's more complicated than that...but yes."

"So your his little pet then."

"I'm no one's pet."

"You're acting like it though" you held your smirk knowing it would get under his skin a little.

"How is that when he's on my time and not the other way around."

"But didn't he just send his other little dog to come and fetch you?... so he has another task for you to do for him."

"....." he just kept looking at you. "That child is his pet not me. I'll kill for the emperor when I want to and he has no choice to let us stay. I simply just made this deal so you wouldn't  wake up and have the weight of me killing so many people for you on your shoulders." His words were stern and straight forward and hit your heart as you realized.

"Wait.....you were going to kill them?" He nodded in response. "But why."

"Why not....you see how strong we both are we could wipe the earth clean of the weak and unworthy whenever we wanted to. And with ease."

".....this isn't you wha-.....the ryomen I fell in love with wouldn't kill on random."

"I still wouldn't."

"Then why-"

"Because they threatened your life"

The area seemed to get quiet while he interrupted your words and spoke.

"They tried to kill you so I was going to kill them first." He kept eye contact and you knew he wasn't lying. "As I was carrying you I made sure nothing happened to you. And when I came across this area I layer you down in the grass and rested keeping you close to my side. When I looked away from you for one second an arrows were shot aimed at the both of us. I felt it and got in the way of your arrows and to my surprise saw gardeners up the hill reloading their arrows. I did what anyone else would do and got you out of the area. But they tried to hunt us down. I was so angry and so tired of people trying to attack us that I just..."

"...you killed them?" He paused for a second and looked off the the side.

"At that time 20 other places I carried you had people who wanted us dead so yeah. Yeah I killed them. I tried to hold out for you knowing you'd say not to but I did it anyway. After that I hid you in the bushes and went to kill whoever was on this land. But the thought of you kept me from doing that."

"....."

"....."

"So I....made the deal with the emperor a while ago." you kissed his cheek then his forehead.

"Thank you."

"I-...well I would have had to deal with you being mad at be for it the rest of eternity so..."

"Still. Thank you for it all. You kept me safe from all of this while I was asleep. I could never repay you for that."

"Maybe by keeping your kimono off-"

"No."

"Just for another hour."

"Nooo"

"Come on baby your just so sexy I can't help it."

"I- Ryomen no. Your like a child begging for dessert before dinner. No mean no, sorry." Sukuna pouted and shook his head.

"Fine whatever. Just....when I get back let's get in the water"

"That sounds like fun...sure"

".....nake-?"

"No"

852 words
12/6/21