Chapter One

Sun shines through the windows of my mansion in the Hamptons, which sat looking over the ocean, and Meadow Lane. My mansion was covered in, tinted glass windows, black tiles, and black marble.

I wake up in my bedroom the dark grey and black tone suiting me perfectly on the opposite side of the room is a wall window that looks over the front yard where a tennis court was, along with a dense treeline around my home.

Getting out of bed, I run my hand through my hair and walk across the black Italian wood flooring to the large jack and jill marble bathroom connected to my room. The first thing that catches me as I look into the large mirror above the twin sinks was my appearance, I'm tall, with silky black wavy hair, storm grey and gold eyes with forest green flecks throughout, and sharp facial features.

The Hamptons was perfect for me, along with New York City, no one would have thought that the trust fund billionaire Adrian Leo Winters would live in a mansion in the Hamptons that had been renovated by my parents just prior to my fourteenth birthday and given to me as my gift a few days before.

Most expected me to live in California away from the city that I grew up in, but I didn't have a need to live there, I preferred the weather of Southampton and Manhattan as I swapped between homes, living in my penthouse on the pretentiously named Billionaire's Row on weekend, also I wanted to be near the family businesses which would do fine for the nearly two years I was in school while they waited for me to take them over like my parents had set up.

I quickly showered and walked out of the bathroom and into the closet behind my bed before putting on my signature outfit of black pants, a V-neck shirt, along with a Rolex Chronograph Daytona, and headed downstairs.

There wasn't a part of the mansion that wasn't dark but I liked it this way, greys and blacks had always appealed to me and they were all I ever wore, regardless of how people thought of it. For all I cared as long as they didn't bother me or any of my friends they had nothing to worry about even if I am considered the Devil.

I walked from the large open entryway of my home which had four large heated skylights to let the almost semi-occasional light that the Hamptons got, inside the mansion entryway.

I walked into the black marble kitchen that connected to the large living room that was behind the entryway, and quickly ate a full benedict breakfast, considering I had been forced to know how to cook since I was eight and grabbed one of the keys out of a drawer in my kitchen and walked out the front door, before locking it. I then walked down to the thirty car garage that sat beneath my home, putting in the passcode the four black vinyl doors opened allowing me access to the garage I then walked across the polished concrete floor towards my Ferrari LaFerrari and got into the shiny black car.

I drove out onto the polished herringbone style driveway, and off the property, before I sped away towards where one of my close friends Nicholas Harrington's house was in West Hamptons Bay, though we all called him Nico.

As I pulled up the driveway and parked I took note of the luxury cars around the driveway most specifically Nico's grey Porsche Panamera Turbo S, and the matte grey Lamborghini Aventador SV Roadster owned by Hunter.

Putting on my sunglasses, I got out of my car and walked towards the white and black mansion the polar opposite from the dark looking home that I lived in.

Climbing the stone steps I stop at the door and knocked this being because this was my closest friends house, and he was one of the few people who I would actually go out of my way to be nice to even though the amount of fucks I gave about what people thought of me was at zero.

The door opened and I was met by Nico, his hazelnut brown hair looking neat, he was also dressed in black pants, a white dress shirt, and a grey bomber hung over his arm.